+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 97th THIS WEEK

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

97th THIS WEEK

CFN has us at 97 this week. Others of interest:

Hawaii 98
    North Texas 108
    Nevada 74
    NMSU 116
    ULM 109
    ULL 115
    Boise St 55
    Fresno 40
    Tulane 92
    Last edited by BuzDawg73; 10-18-2005 at 11:27 PM.

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

Re: 97th THIS WEEK

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE COME TO.....

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Folks, we suck and that's the reality. All these optimist can shove it with their 8-3 talk blah blah blah.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent
    Folks, we suck and that's the reality. All these optimist can shove it with their 8-3 talk blah blah blah.
    Man, talk about a bandwagoner! We still have 6 games left, and if I want to be a "optimist" I can and will. I will be at every game possible, and I will be screaming my a$$ off cheering on my(our) team. And I WILL NOT SAY OUR SEASON IS OVER. If you wish to do so you are no better than those snobby "fans" in Shreveport.

I will always hope, prey, and believe!
    That is what a "fan"atic does.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Gotta love your team, man. The reality is that 98% chance that Boise rolls into Aillet with us at 6-3, a 4 game win streak and a hell of a lot of momentum. I also think that we have Boise's number this year. With that said, Fresno will be extremely tough. I am not saying impossible, because I believe we can have the talent to win, if the coaching is not in the way. I say 7-4, mid size bowl.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Liteman, don't call me a bandwagoner. Because i know we suck doesn't mean i'm not going to the game saturday. I hold standards for how i think the team should do and then i get pissed when we don't meet those standards. We lost to kansas and we lost to nevada (not even close games). These are games we should always win. It doesn't help that we have the biggest dumb f*#% in history coaching.

I do believe we could beat boise but it won't matter much. We'll lose to fresno and maybe get into a bowl. Of course just to get waxed by some team we would have rolled on a couple of years ago.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Liteman, don't call me a bandwagoner. Because i know we suck doesn't mean i'm not going to the game saturday. I hold standards for how i think the team should do and then i get pissed when we don't meet those standards. We lost to kansas and we lost to nevada (not even close games). These are games we should always win. It doesn't help that we have the biggest dumb f*#% in history coaching.

I do believe we could beat boise but it won't matter much. We'll lose to fresno and maybe get into a bowl. Of course just to get waxed by some team we would have rolled on a couple of years ago.
    Quit being a whiny biotch. It is fans like you that plague our university. It is okay to be realistic but not to the point that you drag other fans, our players and university down. Most of us want Bick out, but this is where we are at right now. Make lemonade out of these lemons and quit projecting your crappy attitude on everyone else.

i've said what i've said and if you don't like it you can shove it.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Man 50 years ago, you would have been hung, or burned at the stake for that! :icon_wink

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

.........Of course just to get waxed by some team we would have rolled on a couple of years ago.
    I'm thimking, NOT. Yeah, but more than a "couple of years ago".

Let's take it back to "pre-bick".
    Last edited by nadB; 10-21-2005 at 01:17 AM.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    .......... I say 7-4, mid size bowl.
    o.k., so you thing the DAWGS have bottomed (in diaper parlance, it would be called a "clean bottom") .

Sure hope you are right.

Don't think I'll be putting any money on it, tho.

jmo:icon_wink

yeah, pre-bick is what i was talking about.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

yeah, pre-bick is what i was talking about.

Dude seriously, anything would be better than bush-league coaching!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Yeh, you can think what you want to think and say what you want to say, and I will continue to call you a disgrace to Tech fans. So, you take that and shove that, if you dont like it.

+ Reply to Thread