+ Reply to Thread

Thread: User Defined Default Font and Size

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Thumbs Up User Defined Default Font and Size

Everyone,

I've added a new feature here on the board to let you set a default font and font size for your posts. If you will go to your User CP and click Edit Options, near the bottom of the page are two options for setting the default font size and font that your posts will show up with. This can always be overridden when you are actually posting your message, but it will let you customize your options a little more.

If you have any problems, feel free to let me know.

TDF (Chris)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: User Defined Default Font and Size

Chris... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! We all owe you.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Thanks. Took a little work, but I found a good solution. I'll be adding a default color option later this week. I'll post a message here when it is installed.

Chris

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

What font am I using now? The default, I assume.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I like the font I am typing in now but don't know what it is called or what size. Is it the official default font? I don't like the ones Marvin and TDF used above, maybe because they look like a carbon copy (with new carbon paper) from an old manual typewriter (which isn't all bad).

So what font and size am I using, Chris?

Veranda 2

Thank you.

Just win!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I know that you weren't asking me... we don't use Verdana, we use Comic Sans MS

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Thanks for the info guys! This is much better.

Anyone else having problems with font sizes tonight? All of my posts tonight seem really small. I had to bump some of them up to about size 4 to make them visible.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Anyone else having problems with font sizes tonight? All of my posts tonight seem really small. I had to bump some of them up to about size 4 to make them visible.
    That's okay. Nobody really reads what you say anyway. j/k I haven't had a problem. I noticed that sometimes if you copy and paste a quote, the font changes. But, I haven't really had a problem with mine.

+ Reply to Thread