+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Global Warning Part 3 and Wilma..

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Global Warning Part 3 and Wilma..

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I don't recall anyone on here saying that our air, drinking water, or oceans being dirtier than they were in the past. They are cleaner. This whole thing is about co2. I do not believe CO2 is considered a pollutant since it is a naturally occuring compound. The debate is whether there is higher CO2. If it is higher, is it due to man and if the higher CO2 is causing global warming.

BTW, We have record number of wild hogs, deer, and coyotes all around my house. They have thrived well in the recovered land from the TXU mines with either no trees or saplings for trees. You are also going to have a bunch of trees in Georgia, LA, and some parts of East Texas because that is the crop that is grown there. Go to the mid-west (Ohio, IN, MO, IL) and tell me how much reforestation is going on there.
    co2 is considered a pollutant, along with many, many other naturally occuring compounds and elements. and the debate is not whether there is higher co2, but whether that co2 is causing the world to get significantly hotter. and actually this thread was not even about that, it was about whether the strong and frequent hurricanes we have experienced this season are a result of global warming.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Dawgbitten is a hippie .

Forrest Gump during the "running years" is his hero.:icon_wink
    I kind of prefer the post Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Forrest when he had a sack full of money and he cut that grass for free. I would outrun his ass too!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    co2 is considered a pollutant, along with many, many other naturally occuring compounds and elements. and the debate is not whether there is higher co2, but whether that co2 is causing the world to get significantly hotter. and actually this thread was not even about that, it was about whether the strong and frequent hurricanes we have experienced this season are a result of global warming.
    Does any thread ever stay on topic?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Does any thread ever stay on topic?
    not that i recall -- but the fact remains that no one is debating the fact that co2 is increasing.

Cartek made the claim that CO2 was lower 50 and 100 years ago.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Cartek made the claim that CO2 was lower 50 and 100 years ago.
    CO2 emissions related to industrial activities are lower now than they were 100 or 50 years ago.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    CO2 emissions related to industrial activities are lower now than they were 100 or 50 years ago.
    I have no idea where you got that notion.

http://atlas.aaas.org/atmos/atmosintro_popups.php?p=co2

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    i don't guess i can back you up on that one, cartek. do you have a source?

+ Reply to Thread