+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamey Bradshaw

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Jamey Bradshaw

Anyone know if he committed to Tech last weekend?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Jamey Bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg
    Anyone know if he committed to Tech last weekend?
    I'm on it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

I agree. Good point.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Who is Jamey Bradshaw? Background info? Any one know anything about the 2007 recruits yet?I wonder if coach Sim will post anything about the annual world series that our team begins in the middle of next week?The draft will be held this coming monday ( the seniors choose up 2 teams)

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

If this is the Jamey Bradshaw that I am thinking about, he is a Sr. pitcher from Choudrant. He is a 6' 1'' lefty pitcher that from the perennially strong Class B program. He will be "the show" on his defending state championship team. From what I have heard, he has a mid 80's fastball and I think a good curve. It may sound less than impressive that he comes from a Class B school, but i know he plays against some good ones in the summer. He has bulked up quite a bit the last two years, so I'd expect that his best days are yet to come as a pitcher. Saw him on the basketball court Tuesday night in Choudrant. Gotta brag on the hometown kid!

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

I watched Bradshaw pitch a perfect game in the quarterfinals last spring.

His breaking stuff is nasty.

Would love to see Wade signed him.

I've heard he is a tad overrated by the locals, but I've never seen the guy.

Puppy fmrdawg is an unknown

Actually rumor is he is leaning toward northwestern. He is not overrated and will probably be drafted. Upper 80's fastball and has four pitches. Can play other places as well.

well, im convinced. i totally retract my statement. lets go ahead and offer this guy at least 80 percent, maybe upper 80 percent.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

You never know until a pitcher steps up to the level of division 1 batters if he will help the team.Coach Sim's main interest is can a pitcher get consistant outs ( and potential outs,depending on the quality of our defense ) while avoiding walks & wild pitches.We averaged 100 more walks last season than the other WAC teams.The mistake pitches you got away with at the high school level will be ripped at the division 1 level.If Jamey signs he will need the great equalizer....the change-up.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by fmrdawg
    Actually rumor is he is leaning toward northwestern.
    First Keener and now this guy -

Atleast we are interest in and actively courting Bradshaw - according to Whitey, Kenner didn't have the stuff of a D-1 pitcher...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Bradshaw has decent stuff. But, he has never sniffed upper 80's and he will not be drafted. He has been slightly overrated by Choudrant fans. Great kid though and would be a good signee for Tech.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters
    Bradshaw has decent stuff. But, he has never sniffed upper 80's and he will not be drafted.
    You gunned him or you just guessin'? Cause I've heard otherwise.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Yes.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Actually, yes, I have gunned him a few times. Good stuff, but not upper 80's. Not even consistently mid-80's. But he's left-handed, has potential, and would be a good pickup for Tech.

+ Reply to Thread