+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamey Bradshaw

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Jamey Bradshaw

Any word on a verbal from a right-hander who has been "gunned" at 92?

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

So we have people who gunned him at 92 and some that gunned him in the mid 80's max... hmm? How good is he really.. not in his division, or against Choudrant's opponents, but just overall? But hey, give me a mid 80 south paw with location and a hook any day.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Glavine, Petitte, Wells, Maddox.. none of them have overpowering stuff, but they can hit a dime suspended in mid-air. I got lite up when I pitched cause I left everything up in the zone. Had a great curve though.. no one swung knowing that my fastball would be even with their stomach... i gave up a few BOMBS in my career.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    So we have people who gunned him at 92 and some that gunned him in the mid 80's max... hmm? How good is he really.. not in his division, or against Choudrant's opponents, but just overall? But hey, give me a mid 80 south paw with location and a hook any day.
    Get in the game T, two different pitchers...who throw with different hands...paint fumes gettin' to your head?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Good high school pitcherwho could do well at a D1 school. has never thrown upper 80's. Few people in Northeast la did last season(high school that is)

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Hachiman, didn't you throw in the upper 80's, low 90's every now and then? Again, like I said before, he would be a good signee for Tech, but he does not throw upper 80's. You don't have to throw hard to get guys out.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Let's also not forget that a guy who's clocked at 89 in practice, may not hit it during the game. I'm not sure that we've got much of a shot at Jamey, but I do think he would be valuable. His breaking stuff is nasty.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

I agree, Game 3 is a must win for the astros.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

completely agree like i said would be a great signee. i also heard that northwestern state offered him 92%.

of course i did

I just heard he signed with Diputs College up in Minnesota. Has anyone ever heard of this school? Supposed to be some small liberal arts school.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Farright, get a life. We are trying to have an intelligent conversation and you are ruining it. Hachiman, are you the guy that gave up the hits to the news anchor? Must have not been throwing 90 that day!!

I'm not following you ruining the thread there, mentechsters. Clarify please.

na just 89 that day. he left with a bruise.

Varsity Bulldog MycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really niceMycoskieMedia is just really nice MycoskieMedia's Avatar

Baseball Re: Jamey Bradshaw

Sources inside the program tell me he has committed to Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by hachiman
    completely agree like i said would be a great signee. i also heard that northwestern state offered him 92%.

+ Reply to Thread