+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sport reality show?

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Sport reality show?

Has anyone heard of a new sports reality show called "Pros vs. Joes" that will air on Spike TV? I heard them talking about it on ESPN 99.3 (greatest station in the world!) on one of the national shows. They said that Karl Malone and Jerry Rice were two of the pros that would be on the show. Maybe they made it up and were joking around. Who knows. I just caught the tail end of the story.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Re: Sport reality show?

Never mind, I found that someone already posted something about it in the General News. Here's the link.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28574

+ Reply to Thread