+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Joking..

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Just Joking..

I was reading online about the Auburn game... The Kicker from AU (he missed 5 field goals) went back to the hotel with the team tonigh. His teamates left him alone for a bit. When his roomates came in, they found him struggling in the bathroom. He was trying to hang himself.. The report said that thankfully he was not sucessful. His failure to end his misery was due to his inability to [I]Kick[I] the chair out from underneeth his own feet!! :icon_wink

Had to pass this on.. that game was rediculus!

T

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Just Joking..

I understand that was meant as a joke, but....

As for the game, how lucky can lspoo get!? This is not the first time poo has benefitted from another team's kicking woes like this. Happened last year or the year before, I think.

How do you miss 5 frickin' FG's? FIVE! count 'em: one, two, three, four, five!

And, after all of that, poo still barely eeks one out.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: Just Joking..

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    I understand that was meant as a joke, but....

As for the game, how lucky can lspoo get!? This is not the first time poo has benefitted from another team's kicking woes like this. Happened last year or the year before, I think.

How do you miss 5 frickin' FG's? FIVE! count 'em: one, two, three, four, five!

And, after all of that, poo still barely eeks one out.
    i saw four of the kicks he missed. two of them were from 50+, which is simply out of the kid's range. one was dead on but about five yards short. the other one he did the classic hook when you try to kick the ball too hard. the other two were both from the left hash that he basically kicked straight. one was from about 40, and the other was the overtime one that went off the upright.

i couldn't help but thinking how auburn ... freakin' bcs auburn ... doesn't have a kicker that can get it 52 yards. had the tigers had horwedel, he would have made at least three of those, and auburn would have beaten lsu.

theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread