+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next BCS poll

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Next BCS poll

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: Next BCS poll

Wow....I am surprised that Texas jumped USC...

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3
    Wow....I am surprised that Texas jumped USC...
    I hate TEXAS, but they will beat USC if they meet this season.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    I hate TEXAS, but they will beat USC if they meet this season.
    Not so fast there my friend.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Not so fast there my friend.
    If USC clicks, no one beats them this year. they have more talent than anyone else in the country. If they keep playing lazy though, someone could slip up an get them. I wish USC would play lsu and wipe the floor with them.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Never thought about this until "Mike & Mike" mentioned it this morning. BCS haters and playoff proponents need Va.Tech to jump USC in the poll leaving USC out of the championship game. LOL! That would be wonderful.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Never thought about this until "Mike & Mike" mentioned it this morning. BCS haters and playoff proponents need Va.Tech to jump USC in the poll leaving USC out of the championship game. LOL! That would be wonderful.
    According to Jerry Palm they will if both win out....

But PERSONALLY, I'm hoping for BCS Armagedon -

VA TECH Undefeated
    Georgia or Bama Undefeated
    Texas Undefeated
    USC or UCLA Undefeated

That is what I want!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Oh that just makes me foam at the mouth!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    According to Jerry Palm they will if both win out....

But PERSONALLY, I'm hoping for BCS Armagedon -

VA TECH Undefeated
    Georgia or Bama Undefeated
    Texas Undefeated
    USC or UCLA Undefeated

That is what I want!
    Yes that would be great, but only an undefeated USC not in the championship game will get the needed attention to make something happen.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

if usc and texas both finish undefeated, everyone will agree they should play. va tech wouldnt cause much concern.

but..............

if ucla goes undefeated with a big win over usc, and vatech goes undeferated with a acc championship game victory included, and so does georgia with a sec championship win over bama, which of the 3 would play texas in the championship?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    if usc and texas both finish undefeated, everyone will agree they should play. va tech wouldnt cause much concern.

but..............

if ucla goes undefeated with a big win over usc, and vatech goes undeferated with a acc championship game victory included, and so does georgia with a sec championship win over bama, which of the 3 would play texas in the championship?
    Got to disagree - but it wouldn't happen - the strength of the ACC would push them over both USC and Texas -

Now if GA or Bama finished undefeated is what could be the strongest rated conference - and this would be the 2nd STRAIT year that an UNDEFEATED team from the strongest rated conference was shut out of the BCS Championship game - that may get the ball rolling with the Presidents of the SEC and a mini-playoff could surface sooner than later -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

USC is still getting votes from 2 years ago...that is wrong. I don't care what your streak is, is shouldn't play into your ranking this year. I hate USC, but I'm still not sure UT should have jumped them. All that said, I want Dwayne's scenario to play out. I want this thing to fail for the 3rd straight year. The only way to change the BCS is to aggrivate BCS teams (Georgia/Bama, USC/UCLA, Va Tech). We could potentially see the end of the BCS this year...a man can dream can't he?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    USC is still getting votes from 2 years ago...that is wrong. I don't care what your streak is, is shouldn't play into your ranking this year. I hate USC, but I'm still not sure UT should have jumped them. All that said, I want Dwayne's scenario to play out. I want this thing to fail for the 3rd straight year. The only way to change the BCS is to aggrivate BCS teams (Georgia/Bama, USC/UCLA, Va Tech). We could potentially see the end of the BCS this year...a man can dream can't he?
    All that, and throw in the mediocre guaranteed slot for the Big Least to boot... I hope the team from that conference gets a BCS bowl with a 6-5 record and get the lowest rated game in BCS history!!

The SEC chancellors and presidents could care less about who goes to the championship game. As long as they get the split from one or two teams every year........

The major media could care less if an SEC or Big 12 team gets in the championship. They only care about USC, Big11, or ACC.

I'm telling you guys that we need USC to finish third, then win against an undefeated Alabama or Georgia putting them 2nd in the final polls. The media would NEVER shut up about it.

+ Reply to Thread