+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 415 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Quote Originally Posted by MattB
    its the new LSU fan support group..."the short bus brigade"
    There is SO MANY farking possibilities in that one picture it is not even funny -

That part of the student section truly has cornered the market on the "beautiful people"....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    There is SO MANY farking possibilities in that one picture it is not even funny -

That part of the student section truly has cornered the market on the "beautiful people"....
    NO kidding! If I was a photochop guru I could have a field day with that pic.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    you're just saying that because she has a Mississippi State shirt on.

Hell, I agree with you tho
    Haha, I just noticed that. She just got alot hotter in my book. :icon_razz She does have very pretty eyes though.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Darn corporate internet blocking [red X] !!!

I'm going to have to open this on up at home!

TDF

Bulldog Churchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the rough Churchlady's Avatar

Well,...Isn't that conveeenient. Going out in public with those clothes on with the sole purpose of making one's loins burn with desire. The first few groups look like a bunch of hussies to me! Of course the little demon one with stripes looks kind of silly.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Is someone going to post the NC State girls on here? I don't think I have seen them nor know where their pics might be.

Hey I just had an idea for a project for "The Blue". Get a group of about 7-8 girls, wearing "The Blue" cut up shirts like the ones in the first FSU girl pic. Have them walk around home games handing out "The Blue" shirts and so on to the folks in the stands. Of course we would have to keep them on the east side because you guys on the West side arent ready for that!( well at least your wives arent ready):icon_razz I know this isnt going to happen or anything, but home games would be a lot more "fun" to watch.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB
    Hey I just had an idea for a project for "The Blue". Get a group of about 7-8 girls, wearing "The Blue" cut up shirts like the ones in the first FSU girl pic. Have them walk around home games handing out "The Blue" shirts and so on to the folks in the stands. Of course we would have to keep them on the east side because you guys on the West side arent ready for that!( well at least your wives arent ready):icon_razz I know this isnt going to happen or anything, but home games would be a lot more "fun" to watch.
    And I bet we would increase attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    And I bet we would increase attendance.
    Hell yeah it would I mean winning solves everything......but a little T and A never hurts. :icon_razz

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

To the first picture - "Oh my Gawd"
    To the second picture - "Oh my Gawd"

etc...
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Can these girls dethrone the NC St girls?

http://czabe.com/images/snicky/snicky410-1.jpg
    The NC State girls win hands down...or running away....or coming to my house...whatever!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Anyone know of any good scoop on Markay that we can talk about since she ain't looking? All I know about her is that I want to say "parkay" every time I see her name. "butter".

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72
    The NC State girls throw rocks at me while running away from my house...whatever!

Yep. That is what they would do.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Thanks Casey!

For only TWO - they are TOP SHELF....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread