+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 415 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 6214

Thread: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Varsity Bulldog finndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around here

Re: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    Now wait a minute, I've been with my share of ugly women, but I don't do fat chicks.

TB

Boney, fat chicks need lovin too, you just find everyone of them

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by finndawg View Post
    Boney, fat chicks need lovin too, you just find everyone of them
    "Boney, fat chicks?" Oxymoron

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Thongs are like whiskey....know when to say when.

http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebo...2/jokeid/97321

I thought this was supposed to be the best thread ever. Geezum. That's just gross. Just plain wrong.

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Why are you looking at this thread Vette? That's like Sooner spending time on a "Brokeback Mountain" thread.

Of course, I have to agree, that old raggedy thing is

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Why are you looking at this site Vette? That's like Sooner spending time on a "Brokeback Mountain" thread.

Of course, I have to agree, that old raggedy thing is
    Hey, I can appreciate a good looking woman just as much as the rest of you guys. I can also gag when a woman is wearing something they shouldn't be.

Speaking of good looking women, how are all of your beautiful ones?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorDad View Post
    Why are you looking at this thread Vette?
    She is trying to hijack the thread by not posting pictures!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

For you non-cowgirl fans. Too skiny?

Ok, I like boobs as much as the next guy....but WTH?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

How do they get these gorgeous women to pose like that? I approached two beautiful young ladies in the mall and asked if they would pose nekkid for me....and I got slapped! I don't get it. I asked nicely too. Used "please" and all of that.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    How do they get these gorgeous women to pose like that? I approached two beautiful young ladies in the mall and asked if they would pose nekkid for me....and I got slapped! I don't get it. I asked nicely too. Used "please" and all of that.
    YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA!! That's all you were missing.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA!! That's all you were missing.
    Dern!

Israeli Defense Force soldier. Oh rah!

+ Reply to Thread