+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 415 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Re: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

They are hot, but I'll take the FSU ladies myself. These two arent skanky enough for me.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Why pick - they all can come to the West Side section EE row 51 this Saturday. They can take turns ringing by cow bell and blowing my air horn.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    Why pick - they all can come to the West Side section EE row 51 this Saturday. They can take turns ringing by cow bell and blowing my air horn.
    best post yet! (besides the pics of course)

Puppy battle.borne is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    Anyone else notice the one girl in a hoodie with gloves? I wonder how cold it really is because everyone else is wearing shorts...especially the chick that painted up.
    And what about the chick with the cape on? Is that odd or what?:rolleyes4

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by battle.borne
    And what about the chick with the cape on? Is that odd or what?:rolleyes4
    Personally, I've always been turned on to girls picking ear wax out of their ears in public (see gal above paint on girl). Ever since I was on my honeymoon and the gal in front of us on the plane was yanking hairs out of her guy's ear, I've had a real special place for ear fetishes.

TDF

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Personally, I've always been turned on to girls picking ear wax out of their ears in public (see gal above paint on girl). Ever since I was on my honeymoon and the gal in front of us on the plane was yanking hairs out of her guy's ear, I've had a real special place for ear fetishes.

TDF
    Way too much info.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

luckily, we have classy females at louisiana tech. as a male student at louisiana tech, i can say i would have next to zero respect for girls dressed that way.

JFord

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Oh great, now all of you are going to demand that we play our money game every year at Florida State...

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    luckily, we have classy females at louisiana tech. as a male student at louisiana tech, i can say i would have next to zero respect for girls dressed that way.

JFord
    I'd respect em.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Oh great, now all of you are going to demand that we play our money game every year at Florida State...
    That is fine with me. I would go to that game every year.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Can these girls dethrone the NC St girls?

http://czabe.com/images/snicky/snicky410-1.jpg
    yes

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford

JFord
    Id fall in love with them.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB
    The chick biting her lip at the bottom of the lsu pic is hotter than tiger girl.
    Agreed, but i wouldn't kick either of them out of bed. The MS chick is pretty hot now that i keep staring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    To the first picture - "Oh my Gawd"
    To the second picture - "Oh my Gawd"

etc...
    Similar reaction... but mine was "HOLY GEEZ"

How about the guy next the the "hoodie" girl giving himself a manicure.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I did a little photoshopping to enhance the pics a little. The first one just wasn't doing these fine young coeds justice. There wasn't much more I could do with the second one.

Here 'ya go.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Man, ......... Damn, ...........:rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread