+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 415 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

Rooster, are you okay?

Here are the USC cheerleaders enjoying their time while in Hawaii earlier this season.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Man! Are you TRYING to give the guy a heart attack?!?

TDF

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I'm just glad my wife puts them all to shame. I mean, giving birth to 3 gorgeous children in 37 months, her body is still better looking than all of them :icon_wink
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

What the hell, I think we should all get to enjoy the beach!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    Id fall in love with them.

I wouldn't see much of the game.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

The chick with the cowboy hat in the first picture is the also in the 3rd picture, second from the right of the group of 4 girls. The second picture of her is much better.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    The chick with the cowboy hat in the first picture is the also in the 3rd picture, second from the right of the group of 4 girls. The second picture of her is much better.
    You are a regular Barnaby Jones. Nice work.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    You are a regular Barnaby Jones. Nice work.
    attention to detail. You just never know how important it is.

Varsity Bulldog big_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nicebig_crazy_jake is just really nice big_crazy_jake's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Best Thread Ever II - Markay don't look!

The first thing I thought was HOLY CRAP, come to think of it I may have said it out loud! I found myself at times with my mouth open! Do we even have girls that resemble them to dress like that at our games? Wait....we dont need anymore distractions than we already have, but that would be some great eye-candy. Gee I hope my gf doesn't see this post!!!:bigcry:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    I'm just glad my wife puts them all to shame. I mean, giving birth to 3 gorgeous children in 37 months, her body is still better looking than all of them :icon_wink
    I agree. Your wife is great. She's also wonderful in .........(don't make me say it, ha...this was far too easy!)...................the stands to cheer with! HA! Yeah...that's it!

HD

Varsity Bulldog FWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her game

Just moved to Tallahassee several months ago. After coming to the Tech / Florida State game several years ago, I thought it had to be an anamoly. Well folks...

It's Twue, It's Twue!

The young ladies here love to show a little skin. I have made it to two games this year and it is unreal!

Varsity Bulldog FWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her game

Oh, and I do have tickets to the NC State / FSU game here in Tallahassee. I will keep my eyes and camera lens open to see if I can get the NC Sate girls and FSU girls in the same shot.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FWDAWG
    Oh, and I do have tickets to the NC State / FSU game here in Tallahassee. I will keep my eyes and camera lens open to see if I can get the NC Sate girls and FSU girls in the same shot.
    Try to see if you can get them to do a tribute to Mardi Gras.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Try to see if you can get them to do a tribute to Mardi Gras.
    PLEASE!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread