+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Swoopes

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Swoopes

Anyone see the great publicity stunt Sheryl pulled today?

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3416961

Come out of the closet and sign a 6-figure endorsement agreement with Olivia, the cruise line prefered by lesbian, all in one day!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Re: Swoopes

So what, Sheryl!!! Give me $500,000! I am a heterosexual! I just feel bad for all of her female fans that will now have her sexuality pushed down thier faces and her young son has to live with this!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'm shocked -

A queer WNBA player - what's next?

A green leprechaun?

:icon_razz
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I'm shocked -

A green leprechaun?

Is that a politically correct term?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

You're right -

I might have offended some virtically challenged green pigmented people -

Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 10-26-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Hilarious!

Just wondering something, and please nobody take this the wrong way or think that I am bashing.

Has a Lady Techster ever come out of the closet after her career?

Just wondering. Odds are we have had at least a few over the past 25 years..

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Don't know - but I don't think that T-Spoon hides her sexual preference -

I do know that Vickie Johnson gave a clinic here in Minden at FBC and was VERY OUTSPOKEN on the rampant homosexuality in the WBNA and the wrong example it was sitting for the kids who looked upon them as role models -

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I need to look up this Olivia cruise line. For once I would like to hang out by the pool and not get hit on by chicks every time I take my shirt off.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I need to look up this Olivia cruise line. For once I would like to hang out by the pool and not get hit on by chicks every time I take my shirt off.
    I guess those bats leave bruises, don't they?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This probably belongs on the political board, but I will tell you as a fact that no one is recruited or caused to become Gay.

She probably helped some teenagers from committing suicide with this (a leading cause of suicide among young people). Many of you jumped to possibility of influencing heterosexual children. I hope it did. I hope it influenced them to not be hateful and realize that good people and role models can be Gay. The attitude that some of you have promotes hatred.

Not preaching to change your beliefs. I know that won't happen, but there is nothing wrong with loving all people regardless of sexual orientation and being who they are.

If you believe that this can "make" kids Gay, then that means that anyone can be "made Gay" including yourself.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Here we go again.....

Champion you continue to see things through the eyes of a counselor rather than the eyes of a parent. If you choose to parent your children this way, more power to you.

It is WRONG to portray this lifestyle as "alternative". It has nothing to do with making kids gay and everything to do with telling kids it's cool to experiment in this area if they feel pressured. THAT is what the leftist Hollywood media would have them do.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Here we go again.....

Champion you continue to see things through the eyes of a counselor rather than the eyes of a parent. If you choose to parent your children this way, more power to you.

It is WRONG to portray this lifestyle as "alternative". It has nothing to do with making kids gay and everything to do with telling kids it's cool to experiment in this area if they feel pressured. THAT is what the leftist Hollywood media would have them do.
    I knew I would get a reaction. However, you knew that I couldn't resist posting, just like you couldn't. :icon_wink

My son grew up around plenty of Gay people. It DID influence him. He is the most open wonderful 18 year old you will ever meet. He sees people as people and not their sexual orientation. In fact, when he was in the 5th grade, he defended a kid on campus that was being called all sorts of assorted names indicating he was Gay. He was never accused of being that, himself. He is very secure in his sexuality. However, IF he had of turned out Gay, I would have loved him just the same.

I will lay off this, though. You all know what I do for a living and what my education is in. You, also, know my view point on this issue.

I just couldn't resist posting. I need to keep my mouth shut more often. That probably won't happen, though.

What was it someone said to me a while back? I think it was something like leave the building bridges to the engineers and they will leave the psychology to me. I like that.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Love the sinner but hate the sin!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Hilarious!

Just wondering something, and please nobody take this the wrong way or think that I am bashing.

Has a Lady Techster ever come out of the closet after her career?

I don't think they called her "Dowtown Amy brown" for nothing.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I'm shocked -

A green leprechaun?

or a drunken irishman
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread