+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would this work?

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Would this work?

Would it be possible to get rid of the band and put their money towards athletics? No one really cares if they are there or not anyways. There would be no tradition to worry about breaking either. Is this possible? Just something to think about.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Would this work?

Boy will this be a long a hell of a thread.

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

You've got to be kidding!!!!! The band in my mind is a part of sports. They provide a terrific atmosphere/enviroment for everyone to enjoy while at the games.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Would it be possible to get rid of the band and put their money towards athletics? No one really cares if they are there or not anyways. There would be no tradition to worry about breaking either. Is this possible? Just something to think about.
    Please tell me your joking! The BOP is great!
    This has to be a JOKE!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Wow, Farright, you must be very bored today to start a thread like this. I think there are a lot of ex band members on this board. I believe I will just sit back and enjoy this one.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Maybe a D.J. spinning and scratching records instead huh? Do you think Jazzy Jeff is available? Or better yet, how bout Flavor Flave!

I'm just wondering if it would be really any different without the band. Don't we have a CD of them we could play instead? Is this money well spent? It would be different if this were North Texas, but come on now. Couldn't the whole "do more with less" motto be taken farther by cutting some of the worthless activities around Tech athletics?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just wondering if it would be really any different without the band. Don't we have a CD of them we could play instead? Is this money well spent? It would be different if this were North Texas, but come on now. Couldn't the whole "do more with less" motto be taken farther by cutting some of the worthless activities around Tech athletics?
    I don't think I could stand hearing that shit coming out of the speakers they play before the game, for the whole game. Do you go to any home games? Are you doing meth? I know there are some labs in Hot Spring and Garland countys.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

How about acquiring yourself two turn tables and a microphone instead?

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    How about acquiring yourself two turn tables and a microphone instead?
    I hear that's where it's at.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Hell, if we are trying to cut cost here let's just kill all the grass on the football & baseball fields so we don't have to maintance cost. And all sports can wash their uniforms every other week to cut the cost. And to save on electricty lets move all games to the morning (incase of extra inning or over time) so we won't need lights. We can even kill the score boards and make some freshmen stand showing the score with there fingers. Yeah and turn off the PA systems and give them a bull horn......
    Yeah then we can save alot of money!!!!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Austin, Speak into the mic. I can't hear you.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Idiot person posting idiotic stuff. This will never happen ever and everyone supports the band and their great spirit at the games.

You are right. Who in their right mind would not support the band? I must be on drugs right? I totally retract my statement. The band is god and I must worship Robkin. Please forgive me. To be honest, I don't think anyone would notice. This post is dedicated a sister of a friend named Debra.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Would this work?

no

+ Reply to Thread