Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

:bigcry:
Vandals defecate on pulpit, bust church windows

Multiple congregations hit in church vandalism spree in rural part of North Carolina
msnbc.com and NBC News

updated 1 hour 23 minutes ago 2011-11-15T14:49:59

ANSONVILLE, N.C. — Vandals spray-painted "House of the Devil" on a wall, defecated on the pulpit and broke every stained-glass window at a church in North Carolina — the worst-hit of several churches that were vandalized in the area.

The Anson County and Stanly County sheriff’s offices along with the State Bureau of Investigation are investigating the string of vandalism, which occurred early Monday, NBC station WCNC in Charlotte reported.
The hardest-hit church — Cedar Hill AME Zion Church in Ansonville east of Charlotte — was in ruins Monday night as Ansonville Volunteer Fire Fighters and church elders tried to clean up a mess so devastating it left many church members in tears.
See video and read the WCNC story
Spray painted on the building were phrases “God is a lie” and “House of the Devil,” as well as racial slurs and swastikas. The church's congregation is predominantly black.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45303711...me_and_courts/
Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
I would say that one is a target of blacks and not a target of Christians. Churches are just easy targets when compared to any other place.
So you wish to play the race card more huh? Give me a break!! It was a Christian church and in fact "The worst-hit of several churches that were vandalized"