+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV this weekend??

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: TV this weekend??

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    push the guide button twice and see if it is available with purchase. I'm not at the house to check it myself
    i did -- that's the "all chan" listing. it doesn't show up. maybe it just pops up when there's something on there?

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

If you don't have other regional sports networks like Fox Sports Net West 2, you may have to fork out an extra $6 this month to get the sports channels. But like I say, I have Directv, not Dish Network.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/p...p?NetwID=51545

http://dishnetwork.tvlistings.zap2it...rog_id=5394164
    http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/program...y=SP1712720000

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

According to SID, it should be on Gameplan.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

It is not on the ESPN Gameplan updated schedule for this week.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by region10fox14
    A telecast area that does not include Monroe/West Monroe! ARGH!
    Chris--
    Why doesn't your crack sales staff go out and sell these types of Tech games? Cox will certainly sell it, huh?
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

GamePlan added New Mexico State-Boise State when the South Carolina-Arkansas game was moved to 11:30 am. Still a full slate of six games on GamePlan in the 2:00/2:30 start time window, so it doesn't look like Tech-Utah State will be added.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Frustrating!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    i did -- that's the "all chan" listing. it doesn't show up. maybe it just pops up when there's something on there?
    I checked last night on DISH and it showed up. Channel 410, and it is already showing Saturdays games and TECH is on there. I have the sports package and the channel is "Altitude". The sports package sucks. Yeh, there are like 20 channels on it, but there is only 4 or 5 shows/games being shown it any one time. The rest of the channels are all showing the same things.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Or you can just drive over to Ruston and watch it at one of our fine dining/drinking establishments.
    Guys,

I hope you do get to watch it in some great bar, etc. but please think long and hard before you go to Sundown West. I went in there after Homecoming to watch the Series and that PRICK, Bruce Van Zandt, or Tubby as he was known during his Tech days( that's right this idiot went to Tech), acted like a complete ass about us getting to watch the Astros and making sure his beloved TIGERS got on every TV with the sound full blast. Then he jumped on me because I was stupid enough to think that someone would have better things to do than watch LSU when a World Series game was on the tube. "If you can't understand what is going on when the Tigers play, then I feel sorry for you", his exact words. Those, except I left out the four letter ones he was screaming, even though we had 12 year old triplet boys with us that actually thought they could watch the Series there as well. These were the same young men who, with their father and mother, prayed before they ate his food they were served.

I am not in a habit of telling anyone where to 'belly up', but think what kind of person you would be handing money over to, if you think about going to that $hithole.

Thanks,

DFiH

+ Reply to Thread