+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World Series

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

World Series

I haven't seen or heard squat about the world series since Saturday's write-up. I watched that game but there has been no talk about Sunday/Monday game. Blue was up 3-0 over Grey.

Laserre pitched a pretty good game Saturday with several strike outs and no walks that I can remember. Jericho Jones pitched for the grey and I thought he was impressive. Grey lost of course, but they scored all their runs on errors most in the first inning on 4 errors. Jones looks impressive on the mound for a true freshman with a pretty good fastball and some off speed stuff, looked like more of a slider than a curve. He had a little trouble finding the zone and walked a few guys but overall I was impressed with his arm and presence on the mound w/ bad news bears defense behind him, he didn't lose control.

The only hard hit ball all day was the 2 run bomb by who else, Ryan Hamilton on a curve ball from Laserre. Patrick Thomas had a couple of nice hits one a double and Adam Cobb reached base which was a positive. We will need these two guys this year IMO. I am a little worried about our hitting. Last year we seemed to struggle scoring enough runs. Several of our guys came back bigger than last year which hopefully will turn some doubles into homers this season and runs.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: World Series

What else has happened?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I wasn't there, wish I was. Cobb will be big for us this year. He is a playmaker. He should start at CF and he has a good bat.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Gooddawg.....well the grey team's Bad News Bears defense did it again in game 6. The late game substitutions allowed enough unearned runs to keep their streak of 4-5 errors per game alive and hand the game back to the blue team.I understand the deck was stacked in favor of the blue team ( 10 freshmen on the grey team ) Maybe the grey team will support the pitching tonight and the grey will prevail. Please post info if you go to this final game.

Puppy iamtgohf is an unknown

Stacked?????? That's a scary remark.. why would you want to "stack" one half of your TEAM against the other half of your TEAM?????

+ Reply to Thread