+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are BB&Bers located?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Where are BB&Bers located?

I sat this up so we can see where everyone is located at and to show that BB&B literally stretches from coast to coast with all points in between and even overseas -

Go to the following link and entire your information -

http://www.frappr.com/bulldogbarksandbytes
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy EEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around here EEDawg72's Avatar

Re: Where are BB&Bers located?

Kool!!!
    I am in now.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

The Board Idiot speaks:

1. What is a shoutout?

2. Can you only do this if you have a picture to post?

The Board Idiot has spoken. :rolleyes4

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I'm in, but being an idiot I could not figure out how to get a picture in.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Can we go back and change out the photos? Putting one in is just like linking a photo as an email attachment. But you have to have the photo on your computer or online someplace. You can't just pull it out of your wallet and slap it on the screen!

That lifetime fishing and hunting license at the top of my entry is my favorite birthday gift of all time. Unfortunately, I am about too old to use it much!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

A wise person pointed out that my first posted .jpg included my driver's license number on my over-65 lifetime Arkansas hunting and fishing license; so I removed it, even though that number is not my social security number.

Replacing it was as simple as picking a new photo from my hard drive. This one includes Bounty Grant's Aubunique (Egg), my 15-year-old chocolate Labrador retriever who can't walk any more and depends on me to tote him outside at least twice every 24 hours, for obvious reasons.
    Before anyone asks, the answer is yes! I am hoping to find a job impersonating Santa Claus and take a few days off from my regular job in December to exploit my current no-shave policy.

I haven't figured out how to remove shout outs, so it still says Ruston-born Bulldog, which is me.
    Egg is a Labrador retriever, and he was born near Beebe, Arkansas!

Egg was only about 6 or 7 years old when I planted the oak tree in the photo. The Bil Norman pirogue in the background is one that Bill gave me back in the 1980s when he bought the boat-building company to add to his lure company in Greenwood, Arkansas. The late Bill Norman loved to hunt ducks as much as to fish and we made some interesting trips together on days varying in temperature from 0 to 100 degrees fahrenheit.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    The Board Idiot speaks:

1. What is a shoutout?

2. Can you only do this if you have a picture to post?

The Board Idiot has spoken. :rolleyes4
    i just went to the "add yourself" thing on the right...it said a pic was optional.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Idea! I hope everyone does this. It will be interesting.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Aubrey, Put some clothes on you hippie!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Only Aub would be be shirtless!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Old hippies don't die, they just look that way!

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

I know I am not the only Tech grad here in the St Louis area, but I am probably the only one on BBB...

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, it put my little thumb-tack at the LSU Fireman Training Facility.
    We'll be international with this soon, since I'll be putting a mark in Tokyo, w00t.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Mark your territory!
    bump.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

great idea! Thanks, Dwayne!!

+ Reply to Thread