+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are BB&Bers located?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Where are BB&Bers located?

kewl!

Gotta get a pic.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

I'm in.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

bump again.
    Come on everybody. Sign in.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Im on this is cool as can BEE

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

are you on the map?
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 11-13-2005 at 06:08 PM.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I can't seem to get a picture to download. I have tried, but I must not be computer savvy. I have one with three Tech greats: Bradshaw, DFiH amd some other guy sometimes know as HogDawg...... It just won't download. I think it is because of HD...............

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I don't understand why y'all are having such a hard time downloading your photos. I downloaded a picture of my wife and her friend with no problems.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    I don't understand why y'all are having such a hard time downloading your photos. I downloaded a picture of my wife and her friend with no problems.
    Operator Error!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

I'm signed in! Yay!

One question....can the powers-that-be change the names we entered? I accidentally put mine under an alter-ego, "SpICeY," and don't want to make two entries for myself. Or can you delete me and I will re-enter mine?

I'm such an internet newbie.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

OK, Dewayne, shirtless might make me a redneck as easily as a hippie!

I do recall my father telling of the time when he and his brothers were growing up and working with a mule down by Loggy Bayou.

They went skinny dipping in the heat of the afternoon to cool off and looked up to notice the mule streaking away. Dad, being the oldest of the three, climbed the bank and streaked after the mule (he was on the Ringgold High School track team at the time). The punch line was the reaction of the women picking cotton in the field. I won't attempt to reproduce the full content as I heard it from Dad himself as well as from his brothers over the years! He had to ride or lead the mule back through that field to get back to his overalls!

Anyway, I don't think those Shepherd boys were ever called hippies or whatever the equivalent was in the early 1920s!!

And, besides, who wears a shirt in his backyard on a hot day?

But, for the queasy, I'll try to replace that photo ASAP. Check back later!
    Last edited by aubunique; 11-14-2005 at 11:25 PM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I have replaced the photo with something more newsworthy. How do I take out bulldog born in Ruston? That phrase applied to me. It didn't apply to my Labrador retriever or to Casey Jones and needs to be removed.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i couldn't get my picture to upload -- i think the file was too big. i will downsize it and try again.

Bulldog Churchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the rough Churchlady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanInTX
    I'm signed in! Yay!

One question....can the powers-that-be change the names we entered? I accidentally put mine under an alter-ego, "SpICeY," and don't want to make two entries for myself. Or can you delete me and I will re-enter mine?

I'm such an internet newbie.
    And what kind of Alter ego would that be? Is that the name you use during the night time while rubbing and twisting your sweaty body all over a pole for the entertainment of boys such as CHC?

Hey Churchlady, I couldn't find your little pushpin thingy on the map. Oh please mark your territory.

+ Reply to Thread