+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are BB&Bers located?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Where are BB&Bers located?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchlady
    And what kind of Alter ego would that be? Is that the name you use during the night time while rubbing and twisting your sweaty body all over a pole for the entertainment of boys such as CHC?
    I heard someone was planning a bachelor party and wanted to go to the Purple Palace, aka Mount Moriah Performing Arts Center.

Would you be available sometime in February, Churchlady?

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

And what kind of Alter ego would that be? Is that the name you use during the night time while rubbing and twisting your sweaty body all over a pole for the entertainment of boys such as CHC?
    Aaaahahaha! Actually, no. I play computer games and that's my alias...and I chose it because of my South Louisiana roots.

Get yer mind outta the gutter! Yeesh!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Never know when you'll get a red dot. I got one--probably from the Churchlady herself. I just wanted to know where she lived and she dots me. Maybe that means she likes me.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog Churchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the rough Churchlady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I heard someone was planning a bachelor party and wanted to go to the Purple Palace, aka Mount Moriah Performing Arts Center.

Would you be available sometime in February, Churchlady?
    How Convenient! I have a granddaughter that works in Memphis at a place called Platinum something or other. She makes good money waiting tables there. I could get up there and pay her a visit and taste the food. It must be good since she does so well. She would be so excited to see her granny!

What kind of performing arts? ballet? The bachelor must be a real gentleman to go to a ballet and invite me for a bachelor party. He must be a real catch!

Bulldog Churchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the roughChurchlady is a jewel in the rough Churchlady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanInTX
    Aaaahahaha! Actually, no. I play computer games and that's my alias...and I chose it because of my South Louisiana roots.

Get yer mind outta the gutter! Yeesh!
    Computer games...Wouldn't NERDY be a better Alias? hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Never know when you'll get a red dot. I got one--probably from the Churchlady herself. I just wanted to know where she lived and she dots me. Maybe that means she likes me.
    Honey, I didn't red dot you. However, Churchlady doesn't put her location on that map because she has had problems in the past with stalkers always wanting to get a look at my humps.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

How Convenient! I have a granddaughter that works in Memphis at a place called Platinum something or other. She makes good money waiting tables there. I could get up there and pay her a visit and taste the food. It must be good since she does so well. She would be so excited to see her granny!

What kind of performing arts? ballet? The bachelor must be a real gentleman to go to a ballet and invite me for a bachelor party. He must be a real catch!
    Yes, the Platinum is a great place to eat. It scored 100% on the health department inspection.

It has a wide variety of things on the menu.

It does serve alcohol, though, Satan's Kool Aid.

Is your grandaughter's named Dallas, Precious, or Kiki??

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

Computer games...Wouldn't NERDY be a better Alias? hmmm?
    Ummm not so much, no.

Can you lay off of the personal attacks? I don't recall doing/saying anything to offend or provoke you.

ARGH can't we all just get along??

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I am computer savvy and I can't get it to post a pic either!!! Anyone offer any thing?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog
    I am computer savvy and I can't get it to post a pic either!!! Anyone offer any thing?
    If you haven't already, you might size your picture at no larger than 150x150 pixels
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Thanks. Tried that, but it still won't load. I will just keep tinkering with it. Happy Thanksgiving.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

looks like i am the only BBB'er here in St Louis...

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

I am in with a temp address here in Hockley, TX

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

I do not know why the remove me is on my listing; however, I tried to remove the remove and removed the whole thing, so I put it back on. If you can remove the remove please remove.
    Thanks
    Ray

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't remove my tag from Baton Rouge... it just added a new one to Japan where I am now. Oh well, I'm in Louisiana in SPIRIT!!

+ Reply to Thread