+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boise State Rules!!!!!

Puppy Desvandal is on the way down

Boise State Rules!!!!!

Bsu will win the Wac this year!!

They had a rough start, but are back on track!! I just wish that UofI could become a great college like BSU.

I wish that I had chosen BSU over UofI losers when I went to College.

I feel like a loser when we play them!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Boise State Rules!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desvandal

They had a rough start, but are back on track!! I just wish that UofI could become a great college like BSU.

Got a telephone?
    Well, get off the internet and call somebody who wants to listen to your $hit.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Got a telephone?
    Well, get off the internet and call somebody who wants to listen to your $hit.
    It's gettin' pretty deep in here. This guy is actually lowering my opinion of the average BSU fan.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy BlueManChild is an unknown

"It's gettin' pretty deep in here. This guy is actually lowering my opinion of the average BSU fan."

I could be mistaken, but isn't this guy a vandal fan...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueManChild
    I could be mistaken, but isn't this guy a vandal fan...
    By definition, this guy is no Vandal fan...he's a...well, I wouldn't use the words in mixed company. Find his other posts. All he does is talk about BSU and how great they are and how terrible Idaho is. He's a bronco is vandal clothing.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy vandaldelt is an unknown

If you look at DesVandal's posts on any other site registered with Scout.com which La Tech isn't, you will see he is not a Donk by any means. If you really believe that is him posting as a Boise fan you have got to be f***ing out of your mind.

It's just another donkey registering his Scout.com name because he can smack down anyone who steps onto our site trying to trash on the Vandals. Des is a graduate from U of I and doesn't constantly throw out that illiterate crap the truck drivers from Boise continuously provide us for our entertainment.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

What is the deal with the psycho's associated with Idaho program. I've never seen craziness like this...its rather funny.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vandaldelt
    If you look at DesVandal's posts on any other site registered with Scout.com which La Tech isn't, you will see he is not a Donk by any means. If you really believe that is him posting as a Boise fan you have got to be f***ing out of your mind.

It's just another donkey registering his Scout.com name because he can smack down anyone who steps onto our site trying to trash on the Vandals. Des is a graduate from U of I and doesn't constantly throw out that illiterate crap the truck drivers from Boise continuously provide us for our entertainment.
    I am feeling some hatred between Idaho and Boise State. I believe most of us on here could tell that this was a Boise State guy. That actually is pretty sad.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desvandal

A couple of posts in this vein are kinda funny. I'm getting tired of this crap in a hurry, though.

Puppy joevandal67 is an unknown

Re: Imposters - sorry

Whoever is DesVandal on this and other thread is an imposter. Des hates Boise State and has been on their case for many months. They hate him. He lives in Boise and terrorizes the truck driving school endlessly and they can't handle him or his posts so they banned him. Why someone would come on your board and do this shows how lame the Broncos are. Sorry you have to deal with this - I would ban him but he will come back as someone else with a vandal handle.

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here

Re: Imposters - sorry

Quote Originally Posted by joevandal67
    Whoever is DesVandal on this and other thread is an imposter. Des hates Boise State and has been on their case for many months. They hate him. He lives in Boise and terrorizes the truck driving school endlessly and they can't handle him or his posts so they banned him. Why someone would come on your board and do this shows how lame the Broncos are. Sorry you have to deal with this - I would ban him but he will come back as someone else with a vandal handle.
    In other words, he is a NERD with nothing better to do with his time.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Whatever his affiliation, he penned it himself. He's a loser.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

This reminds me of the time we played Clemson.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

is this who we are playing this week?

http://www.80stees.com/images/produc...co-T-shirt.jpg

+ Reply to Thread