+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NLU...I mean LSU Fan!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: NLU...I mean LSU Fan!

Well, we have one more year to go before he decides. I'll see him in Hot Springs for Christmas, and I'll "dawg pound" it into his head a little.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Where were your from originally WW?

glm47
    I'm and Air Force Brat. Traveled a lot in school and in the AF. Graduated from Bossier HS. Attended BHS Freshman, one 6 weeks of Sophmore, Big Springs HS up till Xmass of Sophmore, then Dade HS in Homestead Fla. Sophmore and Junior year, then Bossier HS Senior year again. Lived mostly in Bossier City from 5th grade through high school though.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

The last job I had before retirement was supporting a military battlelab. We had three Tech undergraduates (including myself) one PHD who did some undergrad work at Tech and one Friend of Tech out of 20 people. Of those 20 people, three were PHDs and most of the others had at least one MS. The Tech grads ran the place even though it was full of had picked engineers and warfighters. We had one LSU supporter, not a graduate but was an ROTC instructor there, who even took $hit from a Tech grad from his previous assignment. He was nothing but a political animal as I have found most LSU people to be! The Tech alumni were the real backbone of the organization. If you wanted something done, and done right, you found a Tech person. It is really funny but we didn't know we were fellow alumni until football season rolled around and we started comparing notes.

I have found that the "forward thinking, can do, get it done with next to no support" attitude that comes from Tech is the same in each generation of Tech Graduates. That attitude can be seen in every aspect of people associated with Tech. It is most visible in the athletic arena, but is well noted throughout industry through Tech graduates. Tech has great academics, but the attitude is why I chose this school and why we have such loyal alumni. Tech will continue to succeed and will gain followers through the Tech attitude. We have come a long way in the last 30 years since I graduated and will go even further in the future.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog
    The last job I had before retirement was supporting a military battlelab. We had three Tech undergraduates (including myself) one PHD who did some undergrad work at Tech and one Friend of Tech out of 20 people. Of those 20 people, three were PHDs and most of the others had at least one MS. The Tech grads ran the place even though it was full of had picked engineers and warfighters. We had one LSU supporter, not a graduate but was an ROTC instructor there, who even took $hit from a Tech grad from his previous assignment. He was nothing but a political animal as I have found most LSU people to be! The Tech alumni were the real backbone of the organization. If you wanted something done, and done right, you found a Tech person. It is really funny but we didn't know we were fellow alumni until football season rolled around and we started comparing notes.

I have found that the "forward thinking, can do, get it done with next to no support" attitude that comes from Tech is the same in each generation of Tech Graduates. That attitude can be seen in every aspect of people associated with Tech. It is most visible in the athletic arena, but is well noted throughout industry through Tech graduates. Tech has great academics, but the attitude is why I chose this school and why we have such loyal alumni. Tech will continue to succeed and will gain followers through the Tech attitude. We have come a long way in the last 30 years since I graduated and will go even further in the future.
    Boy . . .
    Can we bottle this and get it published on the Alumni News line.
    Excellent stuff, Dubya Squared Dog.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University

Thanks DogPix. I'm just stating what I have seen and know to be so of Tech people.
    WWDog
    La Tech

+ Reply to Thread