+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NLU...I mean LSU Fan!

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: NLU...I mean LSU Fan!

All of you should realize that people outside of Louisiana really doesnt know that La.Tech even exists. To people outside of Louisiana, the only school here is LSU. That is the it is and always be. Maybe Tech is outside the 1AA mindset with people but that is only within Louisiana. With that being said, I cheer for all Louisiana teams. Tech comes first but I had no problem cheering for LSU to knock the snot out of Alabama yesterday. They'll do the same to Ole miss and Alabama. Louisiana needs teams to step up and be recognized nationwide in college sports. I'll cheer for any Louisiana team that can do it.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek
    All of you should realize that people outside of Louisiana really doesnt know that La.Tech even exists. To people outside of Louisiana, the only school here is LSU. That is the it is and always be.
    This could possibly be the stupiest post I ever read on this board. Have you ever been outside the state of Louisiana? When and if you have did you talk to anybody?

How could you possibly come up with that conclusion? Any where I go, people know who Louisiana Tech is and I mean any where. I don't want to brag, but I have seen the world, believe me. Without prompting anyone, when I say Louisiana Tech, they all know who and where I am talking about, without exception. Now you can't say that about the UL - X's, but Tech and Tulane are both very well known in and out of the cacoon that is Louisiana.....

DFiH

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Yeah and that's the reason USA today referred to us as ULL, because we're some respected powerhouse in Louisiana.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Yeah and that's the reason USA today referred to us as ULL, because we're some respected powerhouse in Louisiana.
    I never heard that before, but how do you control stupidity????? The USA Today also endorsed Kerry!

The USA today may not know their football but they definitely know their politics.

The USA today may not know their football but they definitely know their politics.
    I see how you got all the red!

It's definitely not because I'm a republican.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous
    This could possibly be the stupiest post I ever read on this board.

DFiH
    Pretty close, but farright's "disband the band" post was still more stoopid.

It's definitely not because I'm a republican.
    Now you are just trying to make me feel sorry for you.................

nah, because to convert me you'd have to annoint me with the typical republican bullsh_t. Sorry but I don't want it all on me.

nah, because to convert me you'd have to annoint me with the typical republican bullsh_t. Sorry but I don't want it all on me.
    I wouldn't want to convert you.... it is because of stupidity like yours that we keep winning elections!!!!!

I pity Hilary because of whom she is married to, I wouldn't want her on my side though.
    Last edited by DawgFaninHous; 11-13-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    It would be SO easy to have an electronic database with everyone's email addresses and mailing addresses. I would love to see a weekly email Monday morning from Tech telling me about the upcoming football game, or just events that I may be interested in coming to. CHEAP investment with a HUGE potential return.
    How about this?

http://www.latechalumni.org/pages/enews/index.php

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg
    Thanks.. that's close enough. I'd love to see it weekly and I'd love to see how many people get this.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you not only need an annointing...you need a good ol' fashioned Bab-dist Dunkin'.

Can I get an "AMEN" from the red states up in here?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3
    Looks like you not only need an annointing...you need a good ol' fashioned Bab-dist Dunkin'.

Can I get an "AMEN" from the red states up in here?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN Brother Chuck!

+ Reply to Thread