+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NLU...I mean LSU Fan!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: NLU...I mean LSU Fan!

An Amen from Texas.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

c'mon guys...dogtek is a flame in disguise, albeit a very bad disguise. shhh, if you ignore him maybe he'll go away. if you respond angrily to him, he'll keep on.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Dogtek, do you know my cousin, Buddy Shepherd, who lives on a small dirt road northwest of Ida and just across the line in Arkansas? He owns a couple of 18-wheelers, still, I believe.

His dad was Alums Shepherd, who died a few years ago and lived in Ida for some years.

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Dogtek, do you know my cousin, Buddy Shepherd, who lives on a small dirt road northwest of Ida and just across the line in Arkansas? He owns a couple of 18-wheelers, still, I believe.

His dad was Alums Shepherd, who died a few years ago and lived in Ida for some years.

Sorry, I dont know him. I live on Rivercrest Rd. and I'm familiar with the rd you're talking about.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek
    It's definitely not because I'm a republican.
    well, there are several non-republicans with plenty of green. i wonder if the red has anything to do with the content of your posts, rather than your political leaning?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg
    Thank you very much. I just signed up!
    Now I can finally know on a timely basis what's going on in Lincoln Parish since I live 25 miles away.:rolleyes4
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek
    Sorry, I dont know him. I live on Rivercrest Rd. and I'm familiar with the rd you're talking about.
    Where's Rivercrest Road in relation to City Hall?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Where's Rivercrest Road in relation to City Hall?
    My guess would be to the far left of it!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

This NLU/LSU things is quite a phenomenon. I have an idiot that lives across the street from me. He went to NLU but yet he has a big back truck window cover that reads LSU fighting Tigers. He always tries to talk to me about LSU and their recruits, and I have to tell him that I have no idea who he is talking about without being a dick to him. Maybe I need to be, but I feel really sorry for him because I genuinely feel for him for being such a wannabe and a loser, kind of like dogtek. It is sad, very sad.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    This NLU/LSU things is quite a phenomenon. I have an idiot that lives across the street from me. He went to NLU but yet he has a big back truck window cover that reads LSU fighting Tigers. He always tries to talk to me about LSU and their recruits, and I have to tell him that I have no idea who he is talking about without being a dick to him. Maybe I need to be, but I feel really sorry for him because I genuinely feel for him for being such a wannabe and a loser, kind of like dogtek. It is sad, very sad.
    Alot of Shreveport is the same way, IMHO. There just seems to be many people here with no identity, so they grab onto whatever someone tells them is cool at the moment. Not just with lsu, but with anything. That maybe just human nature though, I dont know.:undecided

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Don't kid yourself -

TECH is eat up with this same problem also - just as bad as the Injuns and the Cajuns and the Demons -

I know ex-athletes here in Minden who haven't been to a Tech game in ages but will crawl over broken glass to get a pair of LSU/UNT tickets - or spend $1,000 in an auction for a LSU painting -

It's a problem and its rampant...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Don't kid yourself -

TECH is eat up with this same problem also - just as bad as the Injuns and the Cajuns and the Demons -

I know ex-athletes here in Minden who haven't been to a Tech game in ages but will crawl over broken glass to get a pair of LSU/UNT tickets - or spend $1,000 in an auction for a LSU painting -

You are right on DFM...All of North Louisiana is eat up with lsu. I watched a portion of the Tech game at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bossier City and i could have sworn I was sitting right in the middle of a sports bar in Baton Rouge. I was just glad to see that BWW at least put the Tech game on one of the big screens.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Don't kid yourself -

Oh yeh, no doubt. I still remember giong to the Tech/LSU game and having a Tech brethren (if you can call him that) rooting for LSU and talking about how great they are. That isnt the worst, though. I had a couple of friends from Tech who went to the game. They said they were walking around campus when they started getting Tiger baited by two guys all painted up in purple and gold. My friend said when he got close enough, he said he recognized the guys. The guys were fellow Tech "faithful" all spatted up in purple and gold. I think much of this mentality is from our old IAA status when it was okay to root for the bigger school because they were in a different division. Now, it is time for alum to realize that we can accomplish the same things with support. I know I am preaching to the choir though...

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg
    You are right on DFM...All of North Louisiana is eat up with lsu. I watched a portion of the Tech game at Buffalo Wild Wings in Bossier City and i could have sworn I was sitting right in the middle of a sports bar in Baton Rouge. I was just glad to see that BWW at least put the Tech game on one of the big screens.
    BWW is a great place. They even had the audacity to show a Tech game in BR when I lived there. I was pleased with the turnout and most people were wearing blue and red. It was the Tenn game last year, I was pretty impressed with BWW after that.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

No one I knew was wearing purple and yellow. All decked out in red and blue.

That may not always be the case, but it was that day.

+ Reply to Thread