+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hope I don't get banned for advertising BUTTTTT.... lol

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Hope I don't get banned for advertising BUTTTTT.... lol

If you know of any small business owners (or even on the not-so-giant corporate level) who needs web site design and development or even restructure, refer them to www.robertsoneconsulting.com

Well I am off to take the kids to a birthday party while it's halftime so I don't miss any of the game. GO DAWGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Hope I don't get banned for advertising BUTTTTT.... lol

Nice site Kat. Good luck!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Hope I don't get banned for advertising BUTTTTT.... lol

Way to go Kat! Im bookmarking your site, maybe I can send a little biz your way someday...

+ Reply to Thread