+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You inbreds got lucky today!!

Puppy Desvandal is on the way down

You inbreds got lucky today!!

You got lucky and beat a superior team today!! Come on over to vandalvenue.com and get smacked around by us for a while!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: You inbreds got lucky today!!

Your team smacked us enough in the second half! Your team showed the will to win. I am glad next year's game will be at our place!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

La Tech vs You-da-hoe in 2005:
    Tech 1 - 0
    You-da-hoe 0 - 1
    ....................TECH......U
    Total Yards499...424
    I don't see the superiority.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Look at the final score. You may have out played us in the second half but we outplayed you in the 2nd quarter. Using that logic Kansas beat Texas tonight because Kansas outscored Texas in the second half. Get your vandalvenue friends over here to talk all their smack. None of us want to waste our time just to argue over stupid stuff.

Puppy JoeVandalJr. is an unknown

Desvandal is a chicken$hit BSU poster. He's just trying to ruffle feathers and give UI a bad name. Most BSU fans are classless, bandwagoners who try to make Idaho look bad at any chance.

Good game tonight (sorta). I don't think Idaho deserved to win with their dumb penalties and infeffective running game in the first half.

Good luck the rest of the year and GO VANDALS.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

On 11/6/05, you posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Desvandal
    Please dont come into Moscow Idaho thinking that we are as good as Boise State.

BSU is a major football program, to be respected. We Vandals on the other hand are destined to return to 1-aa ball. So, please dont beat up on us too bad!!

Sometimes our coach cries when we fall behind by alot of points, so please be considerate!

I cant wait to meet you guys at our tailgate!!

I will be at the Gay Vandal tent located in the parking lot. Please come by, and ask for Des.
    And now, after LOSING, you come with this:

Quote Originally Posted by Desvandal
    You got lucky and beat a superior team today!! Come on over to vandalvenue.com and get smacked around by us for a while!!
    You appear to be in the middle of a major identity crisis, with one of the worst cases of denial I've ever seen.

IMO, Superiority = Consistency. Since neither team displayed that, then I'm gonna have to hand the Superiority Award to the team that walked away with the "W."

Can you leave now? Thanks.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVandalJr.
    Desvandal is a chicken$hit BSU poster. He's just trying to ruffle feathers and give UI a bad name. Most BSU fans are classless, bandwagoners who try to make Idaho look bad at any chance.

Good game tonight (sorta). I don't think Idaho deserved to win with their dumb penalties and infeffective running game in the first half.

Good luck the rest of the year and GO VANDALS.

Your guys showed a lot of heart in the second half. I'm just glad your PK didn't set two records in the same game. Good luck in the WAC.

+ Reply to Thread