+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris, I need help!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Chris, I need help!

I believe that I have a stalled page on my home computer...so I can't connect to ESPN 99.3 and listen to Tech sports shows. How do I remedy this problem?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Chris, I need help!

Open internet explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options. Under Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files. Click Settings and make sure that Never is NOT selected. I personally use either the Automatically or Every time I open Explorer option.

Let me know if this works.

Chris

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Open internet explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options. Under Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files. Click Settings and make sure that Never is NOT selected. I personally use either the Automatically or Every time I open Explorer option.

Let me know if this works.

Chris
    Under tools, I have no internet options. I am using a Mac that is old (6 years or so). I did a search for temporary internet files, and got nothing. Wow, I need a new computer. Any other ideas?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Somebody more familiar with Mac's is going to have to help. I'll check around and see if I can find anyone.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread