+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WKU

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

WKU

I have been posting on the WKU message board about the Techster game against them tomorrow night. The thread is "Hi All". All of them are very nice (no real back biting) and I have been able to learn some more about their team. The link is:
    http://www.hilltopperhaven.com/board/viewforum.php?f=28

I have always found the wbb WKU fans to be very classy people. They have a lot of respect for our program and it shows.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: WKU

Champ, I went over and read through the posts. Wow, Deciman is getting bigger with each one of your posts. Are you trying to scare them? I noticed you said she will be out for awhile. What is going on with her? We are going to be ridiculously small without her.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG
    Champ, I went over and read through the posts. Wow, Deciman is getting bigger with each one of your posts. Are you trying to scare them? I noticed you said she will be out for awhile. What is going on with her? We are going to be ridiculously small without her.
    :icon_wink LOL I corrected myself later. It will be good when she gets back. That is for sure.

Just read that WKU has had 6000 free tickets picked up for the game as of yesterday. They, apparently, gave them out to local businesses and the game should be packed. Tough place to play our first game.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I have always found the wbb WKU fans to be very classy people.
    They must not be related to thier mbb fans -

There was no worse group of slim balls in the SBC than these jokers -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    They must not be related to thier mbb fans -

There was no worse group of slim balls in the SBC than these jokers -
    Different crowd, I am sure.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Different crowd, I am sure.
    Always are -

:icon_wink
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

WKU is pumped up for this one. It is going to be a tough opener for us. This article mentions Margaret. Not sure if that means she will really be back or their information is wrong. From Bowling Green:
    http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/.../19sportsd.txt

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

How did that game actually turn out? I realize we lost.

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    How did that game actually turn out? I realize we lost.
    We led the entire first half, but got in HUGE foul trouble. Right when we were going to try to jump to a huge lead at the end of the first half, Long had to pull some of our starters out due to foul trouble. In the second half, WKU got hot and we fell apart. When we would full court press, we did ok, but we were short on players and just pretty much fell a part. WKU did a good job against us, but we were cold in the second half. How's that?

+ Reply to Thread