+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 inning marathon

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: 100 inning marathon

Anyone know how much money baseball team raised? When is the 100 inning marathon game?

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

I saw Sim this morning while visiting Oakes....Sim said he had over $12,000 and it was looking like $20,000 wasn't impossible.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    I saw Sim this morning while visiting Oakes....Sim said he had over $12,000 and it was looking like $20,000 wasn't impossible.
    That's great! Hope JO doesn't take that money away from his budget.

Only 56 more days until the season starts.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

How can I donate to this? And what does it beneifit?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    How can I donate to this? And what does it beneifit?
    Call the Baseball office 257-4111 and it is supposed to benefit the baseball team. The only problem is our AD has habit of taking money out of the budget when you go out and raise "extra money" so it doesn't always benefit anyone except JO.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Thanks... that makes me a little nervous though. Was that a one time thing that we are still harping about, or does he regularly take from the budget and spread it around?

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Thanks... that makes me a little nervous though. Was that a one time thing that we are still harping about, or does he regularly take from the budget and spread it around?
    I don't know if it was just a one time deal. IF he has done it before, he will do it again maybe not every time but who knows, our coaches need all the help they can get so don't let that scare you away.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

That is not just a one-time deal. I know he has done it on several occasions. He has no respect for the baseball program or what Simoneaux is doing. I have decided that instead of everyone (including myself) complaining about our football coach, we should focus our efforts on getting rid of Oakes first.jmo

+ Reply to Thread