+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boise will beat you by 7 points

Puppy Porcupine is on the way down

Boise will beat you by 7 points

but will a good game. Thanks for beating U of I barely( how did you like the Kibbie Dome... I told the truth right), and BSU killed them last weekend. Any time the Vandals lose is a great day!

This game could go your way with a couple of breaks

Good luck

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Boise will beat you by 7 points

Quote Originally Posted by Porcupine
    but will a good game. Thanks for beating U of I barely( how did you like the Kibbie Dome... I told the truth right), and BSU killed them last weekend. Any time the Vandals lose is a great day!

This game could go your way with a couple of breaks

Good luck
    This game could actually go YOUR way with a couple of breaks. Good luck! We will be trying to make sure you don't get a break.

Remember, we are playing at Tech. Please review Tech games at JAS this year or, better yet, don't. You can wait and be surprised how we play at home.

+ Reply to Thread