+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Aillet must get LOUD Saturday!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Joe Aillet must get LOUD Saturday!

I hope people are bringing their cowbells, airhorns, matraccas,... whatever makes a ton of NOISE for the Dawgs. We need the Boise offense's ears to be ringing on their 3rd downs!

Bash the hell outta Boise!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Joe Aillet must get LOUD Saturday!

Cliff -
    I am so ready for the game, this is what makes college football great. Every male dog in my clan will be there. With basketball in Tyler, this is an outstanding road trip.

Go Dawgs!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

And get your raingear together.
    NO EXCUSES. FAIR WEATHER FANS: THIS IS REAL FOOTBALL! BE READY
    GO DAWGS.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    Cliff -
    I am so ready for the game, this is what makes college football great. Every male dog in my clan will be there. With basketball in Tyler, this is an outstanding road trip.
    Go Dawgs!
    David my friend,
    I will see you at both the Tech football win over Boise and the Tech basketball win in Tyler.

Bash Boise!!!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

So, is anyone bringing any BOWLS to the game to wave around after we rip the Broncos a new one!

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

i don't know how big the crowd will be...i've quit trying to predict this. but i do think that, regardless of size, this will be an amped up group. this is not the casual, homecoming, sit in the sun and get a tan kind of crowd atmosphere i expect. and if you are on the west side making noise and the people next to you look at you like you are talking in church, just ignore them and make more noise.

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

O YEAH WE WILL BE AMPED UP IN THE STUDENT SECTION....WELL IT ALWAYS IS...BUT IM GONNA HAVE MY AIR HORN AND MY FRIENDS MAKIN SOME NOISE!!!

GOD, SCHOOL, AND TECH FOOTBALL!!!

+ Reply to Thread