+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOISE ST BLOWS OUT LATECH n/m

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: BOISE ST BLOWS OUT LATECH n/m

Even so, the game was still in doubt until the safety. I hope Boise kicks some ass in their bowl.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Typical Bick football. We play well for a while then the other team that has a competent coach makes adjustments and we get out ass kicked. It is truly amazing. We obviously have the athletes to play with Boise. i will reference the half and third quarter score. In the end, our horrible play calling and our D being wore down killed us. I left after the safety because I knew it was in the tank then. hey, let's run a PA rollout with an unblocked DE right by our goalline. Smooth call Conroy, boise had only been all over the PA rollout all day. What a dumbass. We are consistently outcoached, and you are a blind moron if you cant see that. Not directed towards anyone just pointing out the facts.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFan78
    Hawk made good second half adjustments AGAIN and we won. Whats so bad about it? Z played conservatively and threw for 2 touchdowns. NO PICKS. We win.

Good luck against Fresno next week LaTech.
    Second half adjustmetns, arent those overrated? That is what Bicknell told me at least. I guess leading 10-7 at half and getting outscored 23-3 in the second half must have been pure coincidence.

Bicknell

You guys go out and kick some Fresno State a$$ this week. Nothing would be sweeter than to see them go down on their home field.

Good luck!!!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFan78
    Calm down SD, part of the game is talkin smack. They all predicted wins, every poster on the board. I also posted that they played a tough game. People throw the word "class" around on these boards like they're rich and well manored. Gimme a break.
    Why wouldnt a group of Tech fans expect to win? You probably expected to beat georgia and fresno, we expect to win every game just like most fans for every school do. Boise made the adjustments in the second half, just like theyve done the last 3 years, unfortunately our coach doesnt know what hes doing and cost us yet another winable game.
    By the way, the boise players were a cool group, they talked back with us and had some fun with us yelling at them, we ended up shaking hands with a few after the game. For the most part a classy team, good luck in the mpc bowl

+ Reply to Thread