+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BICKNELL TO DETROIT

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

BICKNELL TO DETROIT

JacK Bicknell is the top candidate for the Detroit Lions head job. This is the straight inside scoop!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: BICKNELL TO DETROIT

dude thats too stupid to even be funny.

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

YO MOMMA IS STUPID!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Don't you have an SEC championship game to get all giddy about?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28
    JacK Bicknell is the top candidate for the Detroit Lions head job. This is the straight inside scoop!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

If Matt Millen stays, maybe! I have told all the Lions and Michigan State fans around here that I have the perfect fix to their football problems.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Watch out MD, you are going to start a bidding war up there...

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    If Matt Millen stays, maybe! I have told all the Lions and Michigan State fans around here that I have the perfect fix to their football problems.
    As a Dawgs and a Lions fan, this whole thread is just plain cruel. I wouldn't wish the Bic on LSU (well, okay...maybe I would) let alone my beloved Lions. I think the lions are holding out -- trying to lure Larry Brown back to Mo-town.

johnny,yes i like lsu. 98% of my customers are lsu grads from medical school. it is just good business. my favorite team is LTU but when my president states in the paper that wbb is the flagship program of the university then i get disgusted. I am as committed to Tech as our president and ad. when that changes i will come back 100% with my support.fix the damn lights---what a joke

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

johnny,yes i like lsu. 98% of my customers are lsu grads from medical school. it is just good business. my favorite team is LTU but when my president states in the paper that wbb is the flagship program of the university then i get disgusted. I am as committed to Tech as our president and ad. when that changes i will come back 100% with my support.fix the damn lights---what a joke
    Hey Big Dog, if your Buffalo prediction was right, I'll go to a game with you and were purple and puke yellow and smile the whole time. :icon_wink

And I agree...fix the lights and end the bush-league leadership and we would get many many many more fans to be 100% bulldogs.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Look johnny, i had to take a break from tech because watching this team and the administration the last few years was making me physically ill and mean as hell to everyone around me. I still have gone to all of the home games but i just laugh at them or make jokes. it makes it easier to deal with the dissapointment. lsu games are just plain business events for me plus i do like the party. We have to get our prioitys straight at tech and athletics are just not very high on our president's list.example--my senior year we held emmitt smith--the all time leading rusher in the nfl to under 100 yards--but this tech team let a white no name rb run for close to 200. where are all these great 1-a players i keep hearing about or the desire to win. i do not see it.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

We understand.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

I have to deal with the same kind of things down here in Houma, but you need to lay off the purple-colored and urine-colored Kool-Aid a little bit.

+ Reply to Thread