+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bicknell to Buffalo University

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

Re: Bicknell to Buffalo University

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    28, I think Conroy is one of finest human beings you'll ever meet- a class act to say the least. However, when it comes to running the so-called Utah/West Coast offense we've really suffered. What we are running right now is NOT what teams like Utah, Notre Dame or Michigan State run....it's not even close. We have one pass play that works, or at least it use to- it's the fake stretch play with Kubik faking the handoff and rolling out to the weakside-and that of course happens to be the same play Kubik was sacked twice on in the Boise game, and one was for a huge safety. As for running plays, we have four, maybe five plays that work IF we can get a little push up front, here recently we are not getting that push because teams are sticking 8 guys up on the line and there's not enough people to block them. We never put people in motion anymore, we never try diff formations, it's always plain vanilla stuff-we're not fooling anybody. Where's the deception that we were always known for?
    It's gotten to the point where it doesn't even seem to matter what kind of coaches they are. The arguments about good or bad become moot. Basically we need something different. We need something new. I hope that Bick, Conroy, and any others that aren't getting it done have wonderful success elsewhere. But I think that it's time that we get something new here.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28
    If you don't think conroy has gotten the best out of kubick you don't know much about football. just ask the leader of the board S-14! It is up to the head coach to motivate the players!
    Did he get the most out of Luke. It seems to me Luke regressed under Conroy rather than progressed.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Did he get the most out of Luke. It seems to me Luke regressed under Conroy rather than progressed.
    He did. McCown was better as a freshman than he was as a senior.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Luke was a stud in 2001 when we won the WAC. I think JB and CH just turned him lose because we were picked to finish 7 or 8th in the WAC that year so their were no expectations.

Could you imagine a team with Rattay or McCown at QB, Moats at RB, Edwards, D.J. Curry, and John Simon at WR and Cangelosi at TE. We can dream. That's what they have playstation for I guess.

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy
    SCD -- next time you help a search committee, you need to get me the AD's job at whatever university, then I'll hire Bicknell as the new head coach, then promptly resign and go back to my normal life. It's a brilliant, fool-proof plan!

Sorry, if I had that kind of power I'd hire myself!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17
    Luke was a stud in 2001 when we won the WAC. I think JB and CH just turned him lose because we were picked to finish 7 or 8th in the WAC that year so their were no expectations.

Could you imagine a team with Rattay or McCown at QB, Moats at RB, Edwards, D.J. Curry, and John Simon at WR and Cangelosi at TE. We can dream. That's what they have playstation for I guess.
    Nope, I can dream of...
    QB - Bradshaw & Rattay
    RB - Moats & Jason Davis
    TE - Mike Barber & Josh Bradley
    WR - Troy Edwards, Roger Carr, Pat Tilley
    K - Matt Stover, George Beniola (sp??)

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Nope, I can dream of...
    QB - Bradshaw & Rattay
    RB - Moats & Jason Davis
    TE - Mike Barber & Josh Bradley
    WR - Troy Edwards, Roger Carr, Pat Tilley
    K - Matt Stover, George Beniola (sp??)
    I don't think Bobby Slaughter EVER dropped a pass. Throw him in there.

How bout Mickey Slaughter to Bobby Slaughter. TOUCHDOWN BULLDOGS!!!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I don't think Bobby Slaughter EVER dropped a pass. Throw him in there.

How bout Mickey Slaughter to Bobby Slaughter. TOUCHDOWN BULLDOGS!!!
    You are right and what about Billy Rickman and Chad Mackey. Jason Cooper was a good back as well as the RB that played for the Bears in the 70's / 80's.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Yeah , Harper for Fullback. Wait a second , whats a fullback????!?!?!?

Bulldog veerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around hereveerbone has turned a few heads around here veerbone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    You are right and what about Billy Rickman and Chad Mackey. Jason Cooper was a good back as well as the RB that played for the Bears in the 70's / 80's.
    Chad Mackey has to be on the list.

+ Reply to Thread