+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicknell to Buffalo University

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Re: Bicknell to Buffalo University

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Just wondering, does Buffalo need an AD and a President too?

No, they announced the hiring of a new AD around Aug or Sept.... I helped their search committee.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggie
    No, they announced the hiring of a new AD around Aug or Sept.... I helped their search committee.
    SCD -- next time you help a search committee, you need to get me the AD's job at whatever university, then I'll hire Bicknell as the new head coach, then promptly resign and go back to my normal life. It's a brilliant, fool-proof plan!

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

just remeber where you guys heard this Buffalo news first.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28
    Bicknell is smart to try and get out. The way JO runs things and knowing what the schedule is like for next year, his last under contract. I can not blame him one bit and I hope he gets the job if he wants it and a big fat raise, he deserves it after putting up with all he has for 7 years. Tech fans deserve it for putting up with him for 7 years.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy
    SCD -- next time you help a search committee, you need to get me the AD's job at whatever university, then I'll hire Bicknell as the new head coach, then promptly resign and go back to my normal life. It's a brilliant, fool-proof plan!

Now THAT is a great plan! I like it.:icon_wink

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

please be right. i want you to be able to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" so, so bad.

i posted before, even if we cant bring in a big name coach, we will be better off with bick gone.

make conroy director of football operations or associate ad for football or some crap, but get him off the sidelines too.

hope bicknell takes some assistants with him.

name ed jackson head coach and petey perot associate head coach. if nothing else, they wont make as many stupid mistakes as bick, and our team will be much tougher.

hire new coordinators. i dont care if they come from 1-aa or d-2 or if we find position coaches from other d-1 schools, they cant do worse than what we have seen the last few years, especially on offense. (exactly why conroy needs to be moved upstairs, so he can worry about players grades and not about play calling (play guessing).

everybody wins.

1. bicknell gone. fans win.
    2. dont have to pay a ton of cash for new coach. tech admin. wins.
    3. bick gets a job with low expectations and gets back up north. bick finally wins.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Oh we will.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Oh we will.
    Ouch, the pressure's on, 28.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Even if what 28 says is true, that Bic is pursuing, what makes anybody think that another school will hire him?

So, whether 28 knows something or not, Bicknell is not going anywhere.

Get mad. Email somebody. Call somebody. Tell Dr Dan and anybody who is listening that you cant support this kind of crap much longer.

Oh, and tomorrow night, we play Fresno... Look out. I suggest that if its going to be painful to see us lose by a TON, then dont watch. That is exactly how its going down.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

You're probably right, Alta. Take Fresno minus the points.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    You're probably right, Alta. Take Fresno minus the points.
    Vegas sure doesn't like our chances---- as of today, 22pt underdog.

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

Lay off Conroy! He has done as much with kubick as any coach could do. he is a fine coach.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

We should really, really, really want a win tomorrow night. A win against Fresno may be Bicknell's ticket out of Ruston.

Why would you ever want tech not to win? If bicknell wins tomorrow why would you want to get rid of him. you guys need to understand what these guys are competing with in recruiting. we have the worst facilities and smallest budget in D-1A. No coach will ever be able to accomplish any more then these coaches have as long as the president continues to make no real investment in the athletic department.

all the more reason to get in the sun belt!

+ Reply to Thread