+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will Cox or ESPN rebroadcast the game?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Will Cox or ESPN rebroadcast the game?

So many times, ESPN or the duece will rerun a game. I was hoping it would be tonight, because I got to see relatively little of the game while working.

I do want to sit up and tape itl Lauren taped the second half for me, which is great, but I want it all!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Will Cox or ESPN rebroadcast the game?

ESPNU is replaying it starting at 7:00 am.

ESPN2 will show an edited replay from 2:00-4:00 am Sunday.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Will Cox or ESPN rebroadcast the game?

Man with the facts! thanks, I'll try to be awake for the 2 to 4 Sunday morning version with tape ready!
    I am not adept at finding future schedules and stuff and appreciate the tips!

I added the package with Cox Sports last weekend to get the Cox Sports replay of that game and would love to see the ESPN"U version at 7 a.m. but couldn't stay awake for it if I had it. What number is it on Cox Cable?

+ Reply to Thread