+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Puppy It's Bowlin Time is on the way down

Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Why do you guys wanna hate on Memphis? The bottom line is, we're going to a bowl game. Your not! I'm sorry no matter how much complainin you wanna do, it doesnt matter. We're in, Your not. Southern Miss is in, Your not, Houston's in, your not! WAA WAA WAA! As far as you bringing more fans to detroit than we will? There's not enough people in Ruston,LA to fill up a paper bag. Oh yeah, great! We play you guys again in basketball in a few weeks. I hope your still not thinkin so highly of that victory from last yr, when we lost 16 games. Should be a fun basketball game in a few weeks, I'm sure Milsaps will get his points, but thats it. Carney,Dwash,Dorsey,Shawne(the other) Williams, Cooper, Anderson, CDR are gonna blow you guys a new one. You won't know what hit you. We'll win at least by 30! And I'll come back on here after! Top 10 in the country, took the Dookies to the buzzer, beat UCLA and Bama, maybe some of you all will travel to Memphis to watch LA Tech play the Tigers in a few weeks, haha, or maybe you should just stay at home! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Puppy TigerBlue is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Absolutely, I'll bet most college football fans in America can't name a single NFL player who played his college ball at Memphis. There are no Terry Bradshaw's, Tim Rattay's, Luke McCown's or Matt Stovers from Memphis. No Willie Roaf's, Pat Tilley's, Roger Carr's, Chris Boniol's, Trey Junkins' or Fred Dean's.
    Willie Roaf. Great guy. I went to High School with him.

Not to get in the flaming war but the Tigers currently have at least 11 NFL player that I can think of.

Some of the standouts include Isaac Bruce (possible Hall of Famer), Reggie Howard, Mike McKenzie, Jerome Woods, and Wade Smith.

DeAngelo is predicted to go as high as number 4 this upcoming draft.

Sorry that you guys did not get an invite. I have lots of friends from my hometown that went to Tech so I usually follow you guys.

Puppy Memphis Blue is on the way down Memphis Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Don't you memphis clowns have anything better to do than come on our board and wave your 6-5 record in our faces? You just got a bowl bid because of your attendance(despite your crappy team). You oughta be out on the town celebrating. If Tech had been invited, the last place you would find me is on some Memphis board talking smack about my mediocre year. You guys are losers and need to carry your ___ some where else. If Tech fans want to single a school out to be pissed at, it should be Houston. Their attendance is way worse than ours (of course, if you look per capita at attendace v/s population, every school in CUSA is way worse than ours...except maybe Marshall or USM). This started with our failure on the field (nevada and boise) and was compounded by our admin's failure to put butts in seats...which was compounded by our inept WAC commish. I'm not mad at Memphis for taking a bowl invite (at least I wasn't until the Memphis Moron Masses showed up). But, Memphis is truly coming off as classy with you clowns as reps. Go eat some ribs or drink some beer or have a cyber date with your internet honey...whatever you do, get the ____ off our board.

Deal, and you can stay off the CUSA board, right? No one respects you
    or your agenda over there.

Puppy nutbushtiger is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdawg
    Northshore Dawg,

Memphis is a Tier 4 University and we are Tier 3......some of their alumni MIGHT HAVE problems reading.

But hey they were smart enough to schedule Chattanooga!
    Yes we did, would have been no different than scheduling the LaTech football team, not much difference...... you would be what is called a buy game, no different than Chattanooga for us.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

A lot of the Tech fans will be staying home to watch the Lady Techsters beat Ole Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Absolutely, I'll bet most college football fans in America can't name a single NFL player who played his college ball at Memphis. There are no Terry Bradshaw's, Tim Rattay's, Luke McCown's or Matt Stovers from Memphis. No Willie Roaf's, Pat Tilley's, Roger Carr's, Chris Boniol's, Trey Junkins' or Fred Dean's.

Louisiana Tech has 13 players in the NFL today, and usually has between 10 and 15 in the NFL each year. Memphis....well....they just suck.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Fresno beats the crap out of CUSA's conference champ in the Liberty Bowl. LOL!

HD
    Let's see
    Idrees Bashir, DB, Indy
    Marcus BEll, DT, Detroit
    Tony Brown, DE, SF
    Isaac Bruce, WR, St. L
    Artis Hicks, OT, Philly
    Reggie Howard, DB, Miami
    Ken Irvin, DB, Minn
    Mike McKenzie, DB, NO
    Wade Smith, OT, Miami
    Michael Stone, DB, Ariz
    Eric Taylor, DT, Pitt
    Tony Williams, NG, Cinn
    Jerome Woods, DB, KC

That really sucks don't it???? :rolleyes4

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I think it's time to move this heaping pile to the pit. Thanks Memphis for showing us some of your finest fans. Bunch of ***holes if you ask me
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutbushtiger
    Yes we did, would have been no different than scheduling the LaTech football team, not much difference...... you would be what is called a buy game, no different than Chattanooga for us.
    Ask Alabama how that worked out for them...

Puppy It's Bowlin Time is on the way down

Oh well.................who wants to go bowling????

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Then back it up and buy us.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Also, I was born in the great state of Louisiana ..
    The part of you that would've been your brains musta dripped down your daddy's leg.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

This is officially the Anti-Best Thread Ever. Except this one is filling up faster.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Blue
    Deal, and you can stay off the CUSA board, right? No one respects you
    or your agenda over there.
    I don't flame on the CUSA board...I defend my school when morons, like the ones on this board tonight, speak false things about her...I don't do this stupid immature taunting crap...of course, if Akron wins, I may pay you a visit.

Oh, and if I was looking for respect, I wouldn't want it from folks like you. Nothing is respectable about a majority of the Memphis fans that have posted here tonight....I understand that ya'll are just overcompensating. You'll always be number 2 in your state...we know how it feels. Of course, I'm not on your board crowing about it am I? I've got a lot that I'd love to say, but common courtesy prevents me...I wouldn't expect you guys to understand.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog SummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the earsSummaCumDoggie seems to have something between the ears SummaCumDoggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    The part of you that would've been your brains musta dripped down your daddy's leg.
    Took me a minute, but once I got it I spat on my computer screeen I was laughing so hard.

Puppy nutbushtiger is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    Good one... I think a little got on your momma's chin as well, I can still hear her gagging

+ Reply to Thread