+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by O.G. Eagle
    Well....after reading all this garbage about Memphis and Southern Miss, we'll be sure to remember it come time when there is conference realignment...this time when Louisiana Tech is begging to get into C-USA as you were last time, I will be against you becoming a member rather than being for you as I was before....have a nice day......:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
    Well, unless you're the president of USM...nobody cares what you think.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy Sophandros is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore Dawg
    Like I said, it has been well-documented that your a.d. and administration is too cowardly to schedule us so I guess the matchup will probably never happen...especially as long as they are afraid to invite Tech into CUSA when the time comes.

I would love to see Memphis and the other coward of CUSA (Southern Miss) schedule us on a regular basis. Let's decide it on the field.

Go Zips and Indians!
    Yep, those of us in CUSA are afraid of a team who has NEVER beaten Tulane in football.

BTW, I feel your pain because Tulane went 7-4 in 1997 and got screwed--Cincy went to Boise that year, even though we beat the crap out of them during the season. This was the year that we were a play away from beating Donovan McNabb and Syracuse AT Syracuse.

Anyway, to the rest of y'all, let's calm down and be rational here. Memphis didn't do anything to you. USM didn't do anything to you. The ones to be mad at are the bowl committee, the WAC commish, your AD, and ESPN. ESPN could have put pressure on the bowl to take you and tell a great feel good story about what Tech has done for Tulane, but they dropped the ball. Anyway, putting down CUSA or its members won't help anything, except maybe have interesting smack before ballgames.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Well....after reading all this garbage about Memphis and Southern Miss, we'll be sure to remember it come time when there is conference realignment...this time when Louisiana Tech is begging to get into C-USA as you were last time, I will be against you becoming a member rather than being for you as I was before....have a nice day......:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
    Well guys, we're really screwed now. That makes two USM internet fans we upset and who are now officially against Tech ever joining CUSA. I guess we should just give up and drop football all together.

What a couple of dorks.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby
    Well guys, we're really screwed now. That makes two USM internet fans we upset and who are now officially against Tech ever joining CUSA. I guess we should just give up and drop football all together.

What a couple of dorks.
    USM & Memphis are chickenshit programs. If they are so much better than us just play us and prove it on the field, period end of discussion.

Puppy O.G. Eagle is on the way down

Big Grin Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Let's hear it for Memphis and Southern Miss! ...lol...Yep...we're shaking in our boots about the thought of playing the Bulldogs.....we'll dodged your great team next year to play the cupcakes like Florida, Virginia Tech, and North Carolina State....gimme a break....:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyshot
    Liar.

I am a Southern Miss fan and until reading this thread I always had much respect for LTech. I will no longer support LTech as a future C-USA member.
    Well, that sucks, I am sure some hack that gets on here and acts like an asshole has a lot of say and pull into who gets into CUSA. Man, this is terrible. We will never get into CUSA because LuckyMoneyShot wont let us in. What a joke. Also, we would wipe the floor with USM or Memphis this year, no doubt. Yall are right, yall dont have much to gain from playing us. If Memphis would ahve replaced their IAA opponent with us, they would be 5-6 with an ass kicking from LA Tech. I know it is hard with the tough CUSA schedule, didnt Tulsa, perennial WAC loser, win yalls conference. Wow, and yall still played a IAA opponent. That is pathetic, truly is.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Come on people, quit hurting each others feelings. :icon_wink :icon_razz :bigcry:
    Go Tech!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby

What a couple of dorks.
    Yup, our hopes are dashed by these two votes that will go against us.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hear it for Memphis and Southern Miss! ...lol...Yep...we're shaking in our boots about the thought of playing the Bulldogs.....we'll dodged your great team next year to play the cupcakes like Florida, Virginia Tech, and North Carolina State....gimme a break....:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
    Well, we have tried to schedule you and you won't play. That can only lead us to one conclusion. AS far as those schools you mentioned, we play them too so that doesn't impress us.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Well, we have tried to schedule you and you won't play. That can only lead us to one conclusion. AS far as those schools you mentioned, we play them too so that doesn't impress us.
    glm is right plus you can add Oklahoma State, Michigan State, Alabama, etc. to that list for us and GUESS WHAT? We beat them. Don't play the name dropping game with us. At least, study up on it some before trying that.

I want to say thanks to all the classy Memphis and USM fans out there and we PROMISE that we will try our best not to think all your fans are like some of these flamers that come on our board to rub it in that we didn't get a bowl, like we deserved.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Travel Costs aside I like the WAC better. I would much rather be in CUSA though because of $$$$$$ , bowls , ect... As far as which conference is funner and higher quality competition its WAC hands down. Tulsa winning that conference is hilarious. What were they Vs. Tech during their time here 1-4?? Fresno (our 4th place team BTW) is going to smoke their champs.

That being said I don't get the pissing match we are having in this thread. No one in CUSA screwed us out of a bowl. We should have beat Boise. I've got nothing against Memphis or S. Miss. (their fans have nothing to do with the selection process, we need to get our house in order)

But when posters come on this board thinking they have some influence on who gets an invite to CUSA I wanna LMAO. Wow do they have inflated sense of self importance!!! Oh no we won't get admitted now because eager eagle doesnt like us ....... oooh I'm shaking in my boots now.

Its these posters that remind us of why we are a Tier 3 school and on the way up and they are a Tier 4 school.

Puppy DanteAzrael is on the way down

DISCLAIMER: For the record, this is not the actual DanteAzrael. Rather, it is a friend who feels the same way.

Now where do I begin?

Give me one good reason why Louisiana Tech should get into a bowl.

Because they played...FRESNO?! And WON?! Give me a break. Yes, Fresno played well against USC. Yes, Fresno is a great team. And yes, you beat them.

But alas, the next best team you beat was...Hawaii? Oh, wow. Beware the Golden Warriors, or whatever the hell they're called.

And you brag about stopping Cobbs from UNT, yet you forget: Who the hell has he played? It's the Sun Belt Conference, people. Hell, I could get 2,000 yards in the Sun Belt conference! Take that into account before you brag about something like that.

As far as you guys pissing on Memphis, here's a news flash: Don't do it. Memphis has had a much tougher schedule than LA Tech. Think about it. Memphis played teams like Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Southern Miss, who are three good programs. (although two went down the tubes this year) YOU, however, played, outside of Fresno, NO ONE. Besides, Memphis is a fluke comeback or so away from being an 8-3 team.

DeAngelo is the best back no one's ever heard of. And how many nationally televised games has he played in? Very few. So I have no idea where you are getting off saying he's overrated. He is quite underrated, actually.

Bottom line: Your team did not have the strength of schedule good enough to get into a bowl over Memphis. Memphis did. Although LA Tech may deserve it, the bowl committees didn't think so. So just live with it, wait until next year, and quit your bitching and moaning.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanteAzrael
    Think about it. Memphis played teams like Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Southern Miss, who are three good programs. (although two went down the tubes this year) YOU, however, played, outside of Fresno, NO ONE. Besides, Memphis is a fluke comeback or so away from being an 8-3 team.
    I thought Florida was pretty dang good this year. Kansas wasn't too bad either and neither was Boise. Thanks for playing.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Also I certainly dont think that anyone was bragging about beating UNT unless I missed something.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Yeah, he's really freaking good. Good enough for a 6-5 record. Nobody cares about a running back on a team that is 6-5.
    That's kind of what I thought last year when you had Moats. Man you guys are bitching about things that you've said for years. I guess it's different when the shoe is on the other foot. I guess you can dish it out, but you just can't take it.

+ Reply to Thread