+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigers0830
    i don't want any sympathy for our injuries...akron will not blow memphis out i'm sorry....to the person who said denangelo is a small and overated back your just plain stupid...yea he's not very tall but he's strong and built like a brick definitely not overrated...quit yall's bitching and move on your not going to a bowl game get over it and there is not way yall would bring more people than memphis would so whatever i'll leave yall to yalls crying :bigcry:
    So I guess anyone who thinks Akron is going to win big, that Deangelo Williams is a small back, and ya'll don't travel any better that most non-bcs teams are all whiners?

It is MY opinion that ya'll were invited for the TV sets and not ANYTHING listed here. The MCB need TV sets for ratings........Memphis vs. North Louisiana......Memphis will win that battle EVERY time. It has nothing to do with University of Memphis vs. Louisiana Tech.

AND yes Akron will hang half a hundred on ya'll.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigers0830
    First of all Memphis lost 5 games because of injuries. We lost our 2 best QB's to broken legs after in 3 games. So we had to use a wr to be our main qb. Next williams is better than any player yall can put on the field. If you take true running backs not all purpose backs..Deangelo is the best in the country straight up the only reason why bush get's all of the attentions is that he plays for usc...Akron won't kill memphis...Once again i'm sorry yall didn't get invited, but it's not our fault we did what we had to do...So if yall want to continue to cry about it go ahead, but your not going to get any sympathy from memphis....once again if yall want to play us get your ad to to call ours and set it up...I bet we won't say we don't have williams, because we know he's gone, but we have more weapons...
    Broken legs, what a bunch of pansies! We have a president without a heart, an AD with no courage, and a head coach without a brain . . . top that.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 562bulldog
    you guys deserved a bid ... not sure why the love-affair with Conf USA football getting so many bids ... i dont think Memphis took your bid per say because there were also reports that the Liberty Bowl wanted to take hometown Memphis instead of Tulsa since my Bulldogs (Fresno St) have laid such an egg and taken away any drawing power or buzz, so Memphis may have been in a bidding war believe it or not
    Do me a favor 562bulldog.........for the love of everything right in life, Fresno State needs to beat the holy shit out of CUSA's conference champion Tulsa, in the 2005 Liberty Bowl. The WAC's reputation is on the line and you guys have been awarded the right to defend it. Please don't let us down.

I sincerely hope Fresno wins 50-0.

HD

Puppy 24fanatics is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    memphis didn't even play a top 25 team much less beat one!
    Actually, UTEP was in the top 25 when Memphis beat them.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

[
    quote=tigers0830]i..to the person who said denangelo is a small and overated back your just plain stupid...yea he's not very tall but he's strong and built like a brick definitely not overrated.../quote]
    We heard that shit for 2 years about Jamaro Thomas and Patrick Cobbs of UNT. Then we played those UNT bastards and absolutely SHUT THEM BOTH DOWN!!! We beat UNT so bad that we embarrassed them and destroyed their pride. It sent their entire football program into a tailspin that they never recovered from in 2005.

Go peddle that "DeAngelo" nonsense to someone who will listen. We'd kill that bastard on a football field.

HD

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I am saying that but I will rephrase it. The best SENIOR runningback.
    Yeah, he's really freaking good. Good enough for a 6-5 record. Nobody cares about a running back on a team that is 6-5.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Y'all have five wins, we have seven. Five is less than seven.

Don't schedule a AA team next year . . .

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    I hope the BB team hears this and destroys Memphis this season. Hells Bells, I hope we never join those assholes! We need to just keep working to make the WAC the best conference it can be!
    Why are you people blaming CUSA for Karl Benson's ineptness? CUSA has done nothing wrong except have a commissioner that is worth his pay. Our best hope would be to join CUSA. When will everyone realize that the WAC doesn't care about us? They are only letting us hang around until another realignment or we run out of money and have to crawl back to the Sunbelt.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg
    Don't schedule a AA team next year . . .
    Why not? They were rewarded for it this year. Squeeze by and get 5 wins and maybe pick up a win against some D2 school and we'll send you to a bowl...with an at-large bid. what a joke?!?!?!?!?!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Folks, I don't think our beef is with Memphis or USM over this. Whether they are deserving or not, their commissoner and admin did the things to get them in. I think that is where we need to direct our anger, and of course to the bowls themselves. The bowls are the biggest bunch of prostitutes outside of Nevada. Of course not beating Kansas, Nevada, or Boise did not help our cause at all...

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I am disappointed we did not get a bowl and sent mail to JO and DR with my feelings. However, I am proud of the coaches and players for Friday nights performance against #23 ranked Fresno. I wore my Tech shirt around town here in Dallas today and everyone commented. Folks were impressed with our game and had nothing but great things to say. I hope JO and DR worked the phones doing their best to get us into a bowl but I just don't know. Did they learn with us we did not get one over ESPN. How is it that MEM was booking tickets for Motor City before announcement. Bicknell did his part but once handed to admin, they did not. .

Although the bowl matter is disappointing I am excited about our game Friday night. That was a lot of fun and it showed what we are really capable of. Our leadership in the university need to pull themselves together or get new jobs. Doing nothing is not acceptable.

Go Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Why not? They were rewarded for it this year. Squeeze by and get 5 wins and maybe pick up a win against some D2 school and we'll send you to a bowl...with an at-large bid. what a joke?!?!?!?!?!
    Because it won't count. You can only count a AA win once every three years towards bowl eligibility.

Varsity Bulldog gomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time gomemphistigers1's Avatar

jeeez...what a bunch of whiners...we were invited you were not...what the hell do you think we are going to do...trun them down.

and after reading all you comments i hope you don't EVER plan on getting in conference usa...once the WAC is tired of you LALA Tech will simply slip into the sun belt and never be heard of ever again.

and as far as i'm concerned i hope we never stoop to playing LALA in football after what i have just read.

enjoy your off season chumps...and try and catch us on ESPN...i know you'll have nothing better to do!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gomemphistigers1
    jeeez...what a bunch of whiners...we were invited you were not...what the hell do you think we are going to do...trun them down.

and after reading all you comments i hope you don't EVER plan on getting in conference usa...once the WAC is tired of you LALA Tech will simply slip into the sun belt and never be heard of ever again.

and as far as i'm concerned i hope we never stoop to playing LALA in football after what i have just read.

enjoy your off season chumps...and try and catch us on ESPN...i know you'll have nothing better to do!!!

Go Tigers!!!
    Our bad!! Go Memphis . . . yea! Jackass.

+ Reply to Thread