+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

For the life of me I cannot imagine why someone who got their degree at Tech would take pleasure in coming around and piling on everytime something bad happens.

What kind of person does this?

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    For the life of me I cannot imagine why someone who got their degree at Tech would take pleasure in coming around and piling on everytime something bad happens.

What kind of person does this?
    Ah, you see, he never actually "graduated" from Tech. His father is a chemical engineer working in the paper mill, and he has been supporting him all through life. That's what is the deal with his handle.

He's nothing more than an obese 41-year-old sitting in his white briefs in front of his rent-to-own computer in his trailer right now. He enjoys Chee-tos and is probably eating some as we speak.

He leads a misery-filled life. He dropped out of Louisiana Tech after only one quarter in 1982. His wife left him. His dog died last March. His only source of happiness is feeling as though he has accomplished something in life. And he did-- he actually bought an LSU bumper sticker in 2003 for his Datsun truck a full three months before they won the co-national championship. He had a good feeling about them pulling it off, and for the first time in his life, he was actually right.

So, he feels a "bond" with all the LSU people throughout the state. Getting to see the pretty shiny purple sticker on his old rusty truck gives him the motivation to wake up in the morning after staying up late watching wrestling the night before. It makes him feel like a "winner."

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

"WOW!! THIS TOOL SHOWED UP AGAIN!!!! I'm glad to see you got the Internet turned back on in your Sterlington trailer park home. (Note: When he was picking a handle he realized "SterlingtonTigger" was too many characters long)

Since you're back, you should review some of the prior threads started in commemeration of you."

Actually, I was living in Monroe at the time. Also, I think you meant commemoration. I have never heard of the word commemeration.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    "WOW!! THIS TOOL SHOWED UP AGAIN!!!! I'm glad to see you got the Internet turned back on in your Sterlington trailer park home. (Note: When he was picking a handle he realized "SterlingtonTigger" was too many characters long)

Since you're back, you should review some of the prior threads started in commemeration of you."

Actually, I was living in Monroe at the time. Also, I think you meant commemoration. I have never heard of the word commemeration.
    A stupid LSU fan once told me that pointing out someone's mispelled words was "bad form". I can't remember if it was you, Techgrad/Tigerfan, or one of the others...you know morons run together in my memory...please forgive me.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

misspelling duly noted and corrected.

:icon_wink

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    A stupid LSU fan once told me that pointing out someone's mispelled words was "bad form". I can't remember if it was you, Techgrad/Tigerfan, or one of the others...you know morons run together in my memory...please forgive me.
    So it is okay for someone to insult me, but if I point out a simple mistake then that is wrong? Sure. It's alright, his edit function is working fine.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

MT ,

Your school is staying home for the holidays. You shouldn't be happy about that.

But you are correct LSU is going to a bowl. I congratulate all the LSU grads on their Bowl bid.

Don't worrt MT maybe we will go to a bowl next year.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    MT ,

Your school is staying home for the holidays. You shouldn't be happy about that.
    No, MT's school is playing in the Peach Bowl. My dad is an NLU grad but his school is Louisiana Tech.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    LOL, I don't take it quite that seriously. It could have been worse I guess. LSU could be sitting at home during bowl season, something Tech will be doing this year, and has done for the past several seasons. I guess that's better than getting a bowl bid, only to get "buttpounded" by a team like Clemson. Sure I wanted LSU to win the game, but a 10-11 win season isn't too bad I guess. Anyway, thanks for the concern, and don't worry, Tech will get another chance to back up all of the #### talking in a year or two. Maybe this time the team won't be an embarrassment to the university, now that was truly sad.
    Sure you do, why else would you have gone to Tech yet still want to cup all of LSU's players balls? Why would you come on this board and try to rub stuff in our faces? MT, it is okay because we all know how worthless you have to be to turn your back on your school. MT, you and the tigers are lucky that yall arent 6-5 with as bad as LSU played this year. More talent than anyone in the country, but as LSU usually does, less with more than anybody else. I know one thing I am proud of. Tech is a Tier three school with LSU and probably gets a twentieth of the federal handouts. It is easy to be a bandwagoneer piece of shit, but I would rather stick with the bulldogs through thick and thin. I mean, how do you root for a school you have no real affiliation with?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

MT, just remember "Les is more"

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"What kind of person does this?"

A person of very little quality without character who is gutless and completely undependable. MT and people like him are the reason that the NE Louisiana area is quickly becoming a welfare state (financially and worst of all morally) unto itself. I am truly beginning to resent it.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"So it is okay for someone to insult me"

You insult ALL Louisiana Tech graduates and the university and seem to derive pleasure from it.

"how do you root for a school you have no real affiliation with?" - dhussdawg

Excellent question. Wonder if MT has a rational answer?

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Those guys from Memphis may be jerks, but you can say this for them: they are loyal to their school. Although I am sure the Memphis area has more than their fair share of "traitors" who went to UM but for some reason decided to be UT fans.

+ Reply to Thread