+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Puppy nutbushtiger is on the way down

Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64
    A big problem I have is with dumb-ass bowls offering a bid with 2 games left in the season to a Fresno St. team that lost its last 3 and is the 4th best team in the WAC. That's the problem. Stupid shit like that!
    Now that is a good observation, the Liberty jumped the gun on Fresno big time.... I am sure they wish they could have the pick back, but they can't..... I am not dumping on La Tech, because I actually like to watch you guys play, in my earlier post I was just blowing off at the hacks who were badmouthing our school for no apparent reason.... blame the system, not our school... its all about the $$$$$$$$.....

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Damn I coulda sworn you were ranked. WEll you still Suck.!

Quote Originally Posted by steltz

Man, you guys continue to crack me up.... mark it down Dec 20th.... Tigers win by a minimum of 25 pts... probably 35....

Varsity Bulldog gomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time gomemphistigers1's Avatar

i'll keep that in mind.

Go Tigers!!!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

You'll get to meet Paul Millsap on December 20. Have fun.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsquid
    nothing is wrong here fellas. Memphis deserves it because they will take more fans than La Tech. Bowls are about $$$
    If it's only about attendance, why bother playing the games? Why not just award the bowl games every September to the schools with the top 56 attendance averages?

HD

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Not anymore. That's the old rule. I believe the new rule says that one Div 1AA game per year can be counted toward a teams bowl eligibility now.

HD
    Holy cow! If that is true we should go back to scheduling NSU every year in the State Fair game. Good attendance, tradition. It's not like we have to worry about a low SOS, it works for Memphis.

Puppy Memphis Blue is on the way down Memphis Blue's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg
    Congrats for the bowl invitation. Now back to the orginal point dumba$$, The point is that your AD will not discuss playing us in football and would not even return messages. That is where he is clueless and classless.
    This has to be one of the most ignorant threads I've ever read.

We had to explain this to UCF, and I guess you guys need it too,....

Our AD, nor our conference commisioner played ANY PART
    WHATSOEVER in the MCB selecting us. They have stated publically
    that they were hoping Memphis became bowl eligible. The invitation
    was already printed and waiting.

As long as Memphis became eligible, this bowl was never yours to lose.

Also you will never be invited to CUSA. Get over it. The only way
    another team is added is if Memphis, ECU or UCF join the BE, and
    your school wouldn't be one of the top 3 candidates. So you can keep
    your lobbying, butt-kissing friends off the CUSA boards. It's not helping,
    Johnny.

And our AD is clueless for not wanting to play a nobody team from
    the swamps? Classless? Please! You're lucky we're throwing you a
    bone with the hoops series!! (which I would expect to end
    pretty soon since we need QUALITY teams for our OOC. )

Lucky as hell in fact! How many other Top Ten teams would
    even give you a game?!

And if a football series ever is negotiated between us, I hope
    our clueless AD is smart enough to make sure you don't get a return
    game. No 2 for 1's for you.

Enjoy sitting your asses at home this Christmas.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigers0830
    ...and maybe we can't get it up.
    Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    You'll get to meet Paul Millsap on December 20. Have fun.
    Please tell him not to bring his pistols with him, how is that trial going anyways?????

Puppy HornLakeTiger is on the way down

You know, I had come over here to let you guys know that I was sorry for the way things worked out for you.....and then I started reading some of the bullcrap in this thread, and something stuck out at me...

Somebody talked about how our AD is "clueless" because we won't play you...

WHAT??????

What in the WORLD do we have to gain by playing you....?

You're Louisiana freaking Tech, probably the most unwanted school in Division I-A athletics. I mean, seriously...think about it..

The WAC really doesn't want you hanging around because you're more out of place and you're more of a drain on the travel budget than Hawaii...

Conference USA doesn't want you. I mean, my Lord, they chose a school THOUSANDS of miles out of our footprint, not to mention almost in another country, just to keep from having anything to do with you!!!!

Most of Louisiana doesn't even acknowledge you, much less want you..

Holy crap, I was watching "Rudolph" the other night, and when they landed on the Island of Misfit Toys, I was thinking, "Wow....I thought Memphis had something big when they filmed 'Walk the Line' and 'Hustle and Flow' here, but man...Ruston, Louisiana got themselves into 'Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer', we can't top that,"

The only people who want anything to do with you, the Sun Belt....somehow or another, you guys think you're too good to be associated with them.

And BTW, I'm extremely glad that beating us was the highlight of your athletic season last year. You beat the worst Memphis team in half a decade.....congratulations. Believe me, THAT little hiccup will get made right in a few weeks.

But anyway......why won't we play you...?

We already play a Sun Belt and a I-AA team next season.....you really think we've got room for a program that falls somewhere in between those two....?

Get real, folks.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

We play Alabama and Texas Tech this year. They are giving us a chance

Quote Originally Posted by HornLakeTiger

Holy crap, I was watching "Rudolph" the other night, and when they landed on the Island of Misfit Toys, I was thinking, "Wow....I thought Memphis had something big when they filmed 'Walk the Line' and 'Hustle and Flow' here, but man...Ruston, Louisiana got themselves into 'Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer', we can't top that,"
    You watched "Rudolph" the other night. WHAT A LOSER!!!

Puppy HornLakeTiger is on the way down

You watched "Rudolph" the other night. WHAT A LOSER!!!
    Well, last I checked, nothing wrong with being a dad..

Varsity Bulldog gomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time gomemphistigers1's Avatar

Big Grin Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

LOL

save your breath HLT...it's like teaching a monkey a math problem over here.

Go Tigers!!!

+ Reply to Thread