+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Some one please tell me this is wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64
    This is ridiculous.....and that goes for both schools. Can all of us just stop this crap?
    Sorry, I was just bored.

Memphis, we hope we are just like you when we grow up. Good luck in the Big East. Good night.

Puppy Memphis Blue is on the way down Memphis Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg
    You need wins for your OOC.
    You do know Memphis has only lost once this year while beating
    2 ranked teams and a sweet 16 team from last year right?

We're winning.

And seeing as how #1 Duke only beat us by 3 points and we were
    playing 5 against 8. I'll gladly take that as our only loss.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutbushtiger
    This just keeps getting better and better, so what, you guys have had a powerhouse women's basketball program in the past.... OK... you got us beat...... does women's basketball even count..... whats next, you going to argue that your lacrosse team is great too??
    We Dont have a Lacrosse Team, but if we did, they would be better than yours.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Can you guys believe that TULSA (thats right TULSA a team that was at the bottom of the WAC last year) is the CHAMPION of CUSA. You guys should be proud. GO TIGGERS!

Puppy nutbushtiger is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    We Dont have a Lacrosse Team, but if we did, they would be better than yours.
    Now see, that was funny... good one....

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Absolutely, I'll bet most college football fans in America can't name a single NFL player who played his college ball at Memphis. There are no Terry Bradshaw's, Tim Rattay's, Luke McCown's or Matt Stovers from Memphis. No Willie Roaf's, Pat Tilley's, Roger Carr's, Chris Boniol's, Trey Junkins' or Fred Dean's.

Louisiana Tech has 13 players in the NFL today, and usually has between 10 and 15 in the NFL each year. Memphis....well....they just suck.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Fresno beats the crap out of CUSA's conference champ in the Liberty Bowl. LOL!

HD
    Exactly..........nutbushtigger...please read, if you know how!

Quote Originally Posted by nutbushtiger
    Now see, that was funny... good one....
    Thanks man I try.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Blue
    You do know Memphis has only lost once this year while beating
    2 ranked teams and a sweet 16 team from last year right?

We're winning.

And seeing as how #1 Duke only beat us by 3 points and we were
    playing 5 against 8. I'll gladly take that as our only loss.
    funny thing is that we spanked your ass last year in BB and will probably do it again this year.................

Puppy Memphis Blue is on the way down Memphis Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Absolutely, I'll bet most college football fans in America can't name a single NFL player who played his college ball at Memphis. There are no Terry Bradshaw's, Tim Rattay's, Luke McCown's or Matt Stovers from Memphis. No Willie Roaf's, Pat Tilley's, Roger Carr's, Chris Boniol's, Trey Junkins' or Fred Dean's.

Louisiana Tech has 13 players in the NFL today, and usually has between 10 and 15 in the NFL each year. Memphis....well....they just suck.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Fresno beats the crap out of CUSA's conference champ in the Liberty Bowl. LOL!

HD
    Wow! All of that and you still can't get into a bowl or a good conference?

Man that sucks.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Don't you memphis clowns have anything better to do than come on our board and wave your 6-5 record in our faces? You just got a bowl bid because of your attendance(despite your crappy team). You oughta be out on the town celebrating. If Tech had been invited, the last place you would find me is on some Memphis board talking smack about my mediocre year. You guys are losers and need to carry your ___ some where else. If Tech fans want to single a school out to be pissed at, it should be Houston. Their attendance is way worse than ours (of course, if you look per capita at attendace v/s population, every school in CUSA is way worse than ours...except maybe Marshall or USM). This started with our failure on the field (nevada and boise) and was compounded by our admin's failure to put butts in seats...which was compounded by our inept WAC commish. I'm not mad at Memphis for taking a bowl invite (at least I wasn't until the Memphis Moron Masses showed up). But, Memphis is truly coming off as classy with you clowns as reps. Go eat some ribs or drink some beer or have a cyber date with your internet honey...whatever you do, get the ____ off our board.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64
    I think Oregon should be pissed. They really got screwed. The at-larges were't even at large picks this year. Imagine being #5 in the BCS, having a 10-1 record with the loss to USC, and knowing you don't even have the opportunity to play in a BCS game. And this system works?
    THAT is a huge kick in the groin! Poor Oregon was shafted probably worse than any other team in BCS history. Finish #5 with one loss to the #1 team and don't even get to play in a major bowl. Notre Dame also losses to USC PLUS Michigan State, only has three wins against teams with winning records and they end up jumping the ducks. Can't spell BCS without BS.

Puppy nutbushtiger is on the way down

Also, I was born in the great state of Louisiana as a result of my fathers military service... so I figure I at least have a fraction of a right to bad mouth you fella's...... good luck to all of you, heres to you guys lucking out and getting a bowl game next year.... and heres to a competetive BBall game on the 20th:thumbsdow

Man that sucks.
    Finally someone gets it. It does suck. Thanks for understanding Memphis Blue.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore Dawg
    Exactly..........nutbushtigger...please read, if you know how!
    Northshore Dawg,

Memphis is a Tier 4 University and we are Tier 3......some of their alumni MIGHT HAVE problems reading.

But hey they were smart enough to schedule Chattanooga!

Man that sucks.
    Sucks indeed.

+ Reply to Thread