+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We're in different worlds, why the hate of USM?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We're in different worlds, why the hate of USM?

Why do you guys hate Southern Miss? I don't hate Southern Miss.

Usually HATE is born out of FEAR, and trust me, I don't "fear" Southern Miss...you folks have done well in Football over the years, and for that you earned my respect. Outside of football, what does USM have? Forgive me, but if that's the only sport you're holding up to point to being in a "different world" than Louisiana Tech, I beg to differ.

We'd compete with you folks well in ANY sport. Let's get it on.
    Last edited by ChuckK3; 12-17-2005 at 10:08 AM.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3
    Why do you guys hate Southern Miss? I don't hate Southern Miss.

Usually HATE is born out of FEAR, and trust me, I don't "fear" Southern Miss...you folks have done well in Football over the years, and for that you earned my respect. Outside of football, what does USM have? Forgive me, but if that's the only sport you're holding up to point to being in a "different world" than Louisiana Tech, I beg to differ.

We'd compete with you folks well in ANY sport. Let's get it on.
    Never hated USM. You're right. Hate is a rediculous word.
    They, do, however, have a loser as AD who will do what he can to put down Tech, being that he is a former AD at NLULM.
    Richard Giannini was one of those who encouraged his President to vote against Tech in C-USA talks. I don't Hate the guy, but I sure don't respect him.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"I grew up about an hour away" - Monroe Tiger

If you had grown up you would put away your childish ways. Even your moniker bespeaks that you try to be something you are not. Why don't you grow up and gain some self respect?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle in the gym
    Why do you guys hate Southern Miss? We didn't keep you out. No one in the league wanted you in. You can't blame just one school for that.

You need to get over yourselves, though. Great job beating Fresno. You finally beat a ranked team. What are they currently ranked? Is there a reason for this?

Instead of being mad at other universitites who have a "name," look at yourself and ask why you were left out. Good luck in your future. Please stop hating a group that could care less what happens to you.

GO WOMENS' BASKETBALL!
    Yeah, we're in different worlds...you're in a dream world. USM is absolutely no better than Tech, period.

Of course in the land of smoke and mirrors, aka CUSA, delusion is common-place. It's an affliction that the rest of the world can see, while those trapped in it, can't.

This year our mediocre FB team went 7-4, and usm went 7-5 playing a weaker schedule. So?

BTW, at least Tech has WBB and at least Tech has a program that has been the VERY BEST in the nation, bar none. USM never has, and never will, in any program men's or women's.

Carry your sorry ass back to the hell hole, North Wiggins.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    MT, if you loved LSU so much, then why did you come to Tech? I swear how big of a douce are you. If you can get into Tech, you could probably get into LSU. I dont think our requirements ahve ever been that much different. It is like knowing you love one girl your whole life, but you decide to go with someone else, yet still love the same girl from the beginning. I dont know how dumbasses like you decide to go to Tech, since you would never support us. You choose LSU over Tech in everything else, why in the hell would you choose Tech over LSU for college? Where is the logic, MT?LSU used to be my number one team too, but when I decided to go to Tech over LSU, I put down the purple and gold and put on the blue and red. I dont root agasint LSU now, I just dont follow them much at all. I just dont understand the logic, MT, I probably never will because I am not a huge dumbass/douche bag like you.
    Unfortunately, he is probably more representative of the typical Tech student than the usual posters to this board. It is similar to some of the other issues we have raised in these forums about trying to raise interest and attendance in Tech athletics. Unfortunately, most people around here grow up LSU fans, and Tech ends up more of a commuter college than anything.

I actually never lived anywhere near Louisiana growing up, but since my parents went here, I grew up a Tech fan. So, the moral of the story is to be darn sure to raise your kids to be Tech fans, and maybe we can reverse this cycle of mediocrity in the fan base.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Why do you guys hate Southern Miss? We didn't keep you out. No one in the league wanted you in. You can't blame just one school for that.

You need to get over yourselves, though. Great job beating Fresno. You finally beat a ranked team. What are they currently ranked? Is there a reason for this?

Instead of being mad at other universitites who have a "name," look at yourself and ask why you were left out. Good luck in your future. Please stop hating a group that could care less what happens to you.

GO WOMENS' BASKETBALL!
    HMMMM

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They care less about us, but take the time to come on the Tech message board to argue about it.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    They care less about us, but take the time to come on the Tech message board to argue about it.
    Dude, Champ, be understanding. The white trash from Southern Miss probably doesnt have a person in the entire school's history that can set up a message board; therefore, they have to come on here. Champ, you are usually sensitive to other's plights, what is the deal?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Dude, Champ, be understanding. The white trash from Southern Miss probably doesnt have a person in the entire school's history that can set up a message board; therefore, they have to come on here. Champ, you are usually sensitive to other's plights, what is the deal?

GO WOMENS' BASKETBALL!

Oh my.....I don't hate Southern Miss. I just don't think you have the "name" that you believe that you have. And for someone who says that they could care less about us, you are on LATECH's website. If you don't care, then don't write.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgraves562
    Good post, you are dead on!!
    graves, do I know you?
    Martie

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I always liked tech's games with misssippppi souuuuuthun even though we lost most of them.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    "What an idiot. You must feel mighty confident after the schedule you just played. We are better on the field and that is where it counts.

As for boosting your bowl ratings, you couldn't come close to the number of people that saw us absolutely demolish the 17th ranked team in the country. "

FWIW, Fresno was not ranked 17 when Tech played them.
    MT, are you ever going to get over that small penis obsession? I guess size really does matter to some. Maybe you could get a transplant from one of your lsu boys.

+ Reply to Thread