+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DogsWin, MISTERED, nadB, and DarboneDon

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

DogsWin, MISTERED, nadB, and DarboneDon

Week 12 I was 10 for 10. But in week 13 I took a serious nose dive. I was only 5 for 10. Curiosity is killing me. How did you guys do??

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: DogsWin, MISTERED, nadB, and DarboneDon

Results will be up tomorrow morning.

Chris

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Results page will be updated tomorrow morning as well as the bowl pick sheet posted. But you can get to week 12 and 13 through these links.

www.latechbbb.com/contests/wk12reports/reportpackage.html

www.latechbbb.com/contests/wk13reports/reportpackage.html

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Hey, thanks Chris. Not bitchin, just dying of curiosity. How did you do??

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Hey, oledawg,

Week 12, I was 10 for 10.

But in week 13, I also took a serious nose dive. I was only 5 for 10.

Same as you.

Looks like we coulda been flippin' the same coin ??

Yeah it does. But my coin has two heads on it. Maybe that was the problem.

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Week 13 was bad for me.....

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    Hey, thanks Chris. Not bitchin, just dying of curiosity. How did you do??
    No problem. I love seeing some discussion of it!

I was 9 for 10 in week 12 (picked Tech) and 6 of 10 in week 13. Still hanging in there with a 82% total pick percentage and three points from 1st. Anything can happen in bowl week though, TONS of points to be had or lost!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread