+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract extended

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: Contract extended

I haven't cussed since I was 14, but I can only think one word every time I read that article: Shit!
    I threw up in my mouth when I read it.

T
    Last edited by "T"; 12-09-2005 at 05:36 AM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I could if it weren't so dang tragic

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I put my comments in the recruiting section.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I put my comments in the recruiting section.
    We should all comment in the recruiting section.

On this, more public, section, allow me to say, congrats to Coach Bicknell. Go out and get us some great recruits! Win, baby, win!

Puppy Bob Saccamento is on the way down

This is LBP, I have been having problems with my internet server, which has forced me to take a new username.

I am hoping that this is a joke, but if not I officially done with Tech athletics, it is obivous that we are determined to suck. This reminds me of the movie Major League, JB3 fits in perfectly with DR's and JO's concept of losing. Do they not care how bad our attendance is? He has one winning season in 5 years and gets a contract extension? JB3 failed us and is rewarded with a contract extension. 7-4 with our schedule is pathetic, look at who we played, a bunch of high school teams pretending to be college teams. Forget the fresno win, it was just one game, they were doing their annual choke, their QB threw right to our guys and that is why we won that game. It looked liked their QB lost to us on purpose, maybe he was trying to make some extra money with gamblers.

I suggest for you people on this board to become LSU, Arkansas, or even ULM fans. ULM leaders would never do anything as stupid as this.
    Last edited by Bob Saccamento; 12-09-2005 at 06:19 PM.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saccamento
    This is LBP, I have been having problems with my internet server, which has forced me to take a new username.

I am hoping that this is a joke, but if not I officially done with Tech athletics, it is obivous that we are determined to suck.

I suggest for you people on this board to become LSU, Arkansas, or even ULM fans. ULM leaders would never do anything as stupid as this.
    I have never tied my loyalty or disloyatly to Tech over any one coach at any time in any specific sport. Wish you well on your next destination as you have a tough choice to make between ULM, LSU, and Arkansas. Bye!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

The official death knell of Tech football... :bigcry:

The only good thing is that the extension has not been worked out, yet... We could always somehow get lucky on this. I am really hoping this is all just a bad dream and when I wake up, JB will be headed for someplace else.

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saccamento

I am hoping that this is a joke, but if not I officially done with Tech athletics, it is obivous that we are determined to suck. This reminds me of the movie Major League, JB3 fits in perfectly with DR's and JO's concept of losing. Do they not care how bad our attendance is? He has one winning season in 5 years and gets a contract extension? JB3 failed us and is rewarded with a contract extension. 7-4 with our schedule is pathetic, look at who we played, a bunch of high school teams pretending to be college teams. Forget the fresno win, it was just one game, they were doing their annual choke, their QB threw right to our guys and that is why we lost that game. It looked liked their QB lost to us on purpose, maybe he was trying to make some extra money with gamblers.

I dont know about the ULM part, but as for the rest of what you said Bob, I couldn't agree more..especially with the LSU part!!

Bulldog jimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nicejimwwms is just really nice jimwwms's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgraves562
    I dont know about the ULM part, but as for the rest of what you said Bob, I couldn't agree more..especially with the LSU part!!
    Guys like you and BOB SAC are as much the reason we are stuck in mediocrity as anyone. You will have to admit that JBIII has some pretty big victories to his credit, recruits well, and comes across with the kind of image we want at Tech. Might I remind you that we are only 2 weeks removed from what some (30%+) think was our biggest win in 6 years!!!

The problem is to get to the next level with consistency seems unattainable with JBIII. Well, in my opinion, getting to the next level means getting 25K butts in seats for each home game and cultivating a travelling contingent to driving distance games on the order of 2K+. JBIII is not to blame but you guys who don't show up at the JOE when your Tigers are playing on Jefferson Pilot. The games you do make, you probably show up with a purple and gold cap on.

If you are such fair weather supporters I am sure you never thought about giving to Champs and you are a disgraceful example of alumni.

Moderator, give me another RED DOT please!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Jim, the moderators do not give red dots. Everyone can give them.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't give reputation points very often, but I just gave him a green.

I don't like JBIII and am VERY angry with his contract being renewed, however the second part of that post was right on track.

People that support that school in Baton Rouge hurt Tech more than anything else.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

People that that support that school in Baton Rouge hurt Tech more than anything else.
    DITTO! At least the TECH grads that support that school in Red Stck versus TECH hurt more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    DITTO! At least the TECH grads that support that school in Red Stck versus TECH hurt more than anything else.
    That is what I meant to say. :icon_wink

However, I will take it one step further. Anyone that lives in North Louisiana that did not graduate from that school in Red Stick needs to be supporting Louisiana Tech. Tech is their school that represents their area. Those that did graduate from that school in Baton Rouge, need to realize that they can still come home.

Yeah, I know, you can say you are an alumni of the jr. college or Grambling, but Tech is the only LEGIT 1a program in North Louisiana.

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I don't give reputation points very often, but I just gave him a green.

I don't like JBIII and am VERY angry with his contract being renewed, however the second part of that post was right on track.

People that support that school in Baton Rouge hurt Tech more than anything else.
    Why do the two have to be mutally exclusive?? Yes, I am a bigger fan of LSU football than I am of Tech football, but Tech is my 2nd favorite team. To be really honest with you I figured that out when Tech played LSU a couple of years ago. I sat down and became objective (I know that is a foreign term to most of you) and realized that if Tech beat LSU it would mean absolutely nothing! Just like when Tech beat Alabama in '99 and Mich St in '02 I think. One win like that every few years means nothing, put a string of them together and you might have something. If LSU had lost that game, it would mean the end of their season for all practicle purposes. The petty, juvenile jealousy on here just kills me.

+ Reply to Thread