+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MState

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: MState

We dropped from 21 to 30 in the rpi after beating Ole Miss. The 21st ranked WAC is so terrible this year that our rpi alone probably will not get us into the tourney. WE WILL HAVE TO WIN THE WAC TOURNAMENT!
    ________
    Asian Tits
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Our rpi will improve once these SEC and B12 programs get into their conference play. That will increase their rpi and ours. We need KSU to pull off some big upsets in the B12. I am not sure that MState will be capable of doing much in the SEC, but there is a chance. We have a good schedule for rpi. It will definitely help us in the end. A victory against Ole Miss next week would be a huge boost.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

WAC is the 21st ranked conference RPI wise ? We have got to get out of that conference !!!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

The Sun Belt is 9th.

The WAC has two teams NOT in the top 300 and five teams NOT in the top 200. Only two are in the top 100.
    ________
    LovelyWendie
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:26 AM.

SunBelt, SEC or Big 12. Those are the conferences I would like to see us in. Would help RPI, I think. We need to get a win against Ole Miss. Good luck ladies !!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71
    SunBelt, SEC or Big 12. Those are the conferences I would like to see us in. Would help RPI, I think. We need to get a win against Ole Miss. Good luck ladies !!
    The belt would hurt every program that we have. They are a little stronger in wbb this year, but that changes each year. It would mean a death march for our football program. The SEC and B12 are a dream. It would never happen.

CUSA is where we need to be and I believe we will be at some point.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    The belt would hurt every program that we have. They are a little stronger in wbb this year, but that changes each year. It would mean a death march for our football program. The SEC and B12 are a dream. It would never happen.

CUSA is where we need to be and I believe we will be at some point.
    Actually the SunBelt would probably be a much better conference for us to be in for baseball, but the WAC is better in men's basketball, and in football there is no contest. I don't think there is any doubt that the Lady Techsters would be better off being in the SunBelt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Actually the SunBelt would probably be a much better conference for us to be in for baseball, but the WAC is better in men's basketball, and in football there is no contest. I don't think there is any doubt that the Lady Techsters would be better off being in the SunBelt.
    Actually, the Techsters did very well as an independant. They were like the Notre Dame of wbb for those few years.

I agree with the SunBelt. Changing from year to year. CUSA would be good. I didn't even think about them when I was writing my post. B12, would be the best option, in my opinion. We are close to most of the schools there. I don't know how it works, but could the programs be in different conferences for each individual sport, or do all sports have to be in the same conference ?

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71
    I agree with the SunBelt. Changing from year to year. CUSA would be good. I didn't even think about them when I was writing my post. B12, would be the best option, in my opinion. We are close to most of the schools there. I don't know how it works, but could the programs be in different conferences for each individual sport, or do all sports have to be in the same conference ?
    You can have a split of sports in different conferences, if each of those conferences agree to that (or don't carry that sport). However, you can forget the B12 and SEC. Those are completely out of the question. Those are bcs football conferences, and we don't have a chance at that. CUSA is good this year and the WAC is down. There are some years that the WAC is better, though. CUSA is the best conference for all our sports and we continue to try to get in.

+ Reply to Thread