+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Ole Miss

Looks like another VERY tough one on Tuesday night. Ole Miss. beat #7 Rutgers last night.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Re: Ole Miss

Gosh !!! If we could beat them after they beat Rutgers, then that would so help our RPI !!! Ole Miss also beat another ranked team, didn't they ? ESPN said today that the win over RU was their second big win this season, but can't remember who else they beat. I hope there is a great crowed at the TAC. I will be there in spirit. Also, I have a dumb question. I am new to the bloging phemonen. What do the green dots, and the other symbols, such as the balance thingy (don't know the actual name of it), and the red triangle. Ashamed to show my ignorance, but I have to know. haha !! Play all out for 40, ladies tonight !!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71
    Gosh !!! If we could beat them after they beat Rutgers, then that would so help our RPI !!! Ole Miss also beat another ranked team, didn't they ? ESPN said today that the win over RU was their second big win this season, but can't remember who else they beat. I hope there is a great crowed at the TAC. I will be there in spirit. Also, I have a dumb question. I am new to the bloging phemonen. What do the green dots, and the other symbols, such as the balance thingy (don't know the actual name of it), and the red triangle. Ashamed to show my ignorance, but I have to know. haha !! Play all out for 40, ladies tonight !!!
    Run your curser over the items and it will tell you what they are. You can give someone reputation points by hitting the "balance thingy". Just be sure to not be a coward and sign your name. :icon_wink The triangle is to report bad posts.

Thanks Champ !!

Puppy gregory666 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71
    They also defeated the most mercurial team of the year so far, then 16th ranked Texas Tech. Tech's season has been bizarre, single digit losses to Penn State, Stanford.............and.................three point losses to Ole Miss and Rice?!?

I feel we can beat Ole Miss at home, but it is going to be tough. I just hope we can hang with the Lady Vols tonight.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I just hope we can hang with the Lady Vols tonight.

C110 - That sounds an awful lot like a certain football coach that we all know and love instead of our resident optimist . Just kidding. Its hell to be a realist isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    C110 - That sounds an awful lot like a certain football coach that we all know and love instead of our resident optimist . Just kidding. Its hell to be a realist isn't it.
    NOooooooooooooo Please, don't call me a realist. You have made me see the error of my ways. WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THE LADY VOLS TONIGHT! :icon_wink

The shots will start falling for us and the Vols have not seen a defense like ours. It ALL comes together tonight!

GO TECHSTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Ole Miss beat Memphis at Memphis 87-81 yesterday.

We will beat Ole Miss. It will be a tight game, but we will pull it out. Our girls will be more than ready for this one.

I think we can win this one, too. If our shots will fall, then we will. We definitely need this win. Go ladies !!

Ole Miss beat McNeese State today 90-45.

Their top scorers seems to be guards, although they did have a forward that scored in the doubles today. That plays to our favor. We should be able to guard them heavily on the perimeter. We just have to do a better job than we did against KState.

I really think this one will go to the Techsters! We just have to play with heart. THIS game will be the start of a LOOOOOOOONG winning streak.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Is the game Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Is the game Tuesday?
    Yes

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Why is the featured athletic event on latech.edu "Bulldogs host Tougaloo"?? I believe this game against Ole Miss is the Lady Techsters BIGGEST home game of the season!! And the Lady Techsters game is 2 days before the Dawgs game against Tougawhoevertheyare!!

+ Reply to Thread