+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ark St LB Batters Police Officer & Will Play in Bowl

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Ark St LB Batters Police Officer & Will Play in Bowl

Arkansas St. LB to play in bowl despite arrest

LAFAYETTE, La. (AP) - Arkansas State linebacker Chris Littleton will probably play in Tuesday's New Orleans Bowl after the junior was arrested for allegedly assaulting a law officer who was breaking up a fight on the Indians' team bus.

The district attorney's office has not yet charged Littleton.
    "At this time, I have to do what's fair to every individual involved, and especially Chris Littleton," Indians coach Steve Roberts said. "So at this time, he is still on tap to play."
    Arkansas State plays Southern Mississippi on Tuesday in the New Orleans Bowl at Lafayette.
    Police said a fight broke out on a team bus in Lafayette late Saturday night and the driver pulled the vehicle over and summoned officers.
    Lafayette City Marshal Nickey Picard said a Lafayette police officer and a city marshal entered the bus and tried to restore order. Littleton allegedly pushed an officer, and then walked away while the officer tried to calm him down, Picard said.
    Littleton was booked into the Lafayette Parish Jail shortly after midnight Sunday and bonded out later Sunday. No one else was arrested. "We are aware of the situation with Chris Littleton and have conducted our own investigation and are continuing to do so," Roberts said.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Ark St LB Batters Police Officer & Will Play in Bowl

WTF!... On the team bus? Alta, get ready to place a nice wager on USM.

I can't wait to see the results of ASU's own "investigation"

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Arkansas St. LB to play in bowl despite arrest

LAFAYETTE, La. (AP) - Arkansas State linebacker Chris Littleton will probably play in Tuesday's New Orleans Bowl after the junior was arrested for allegedly assaulting a law officer who was breaking up a fight on the Indians' team bus.

The district attorney's office has not yet charged Littleton.
    "At this time, I have to do what's fair to every individual involved, and especially Chris Littleton," Indians coach Steve Roberts said. "So at this time, he is still on tap to play."
    Arkansas State plays Southern Mississippi on Tuesday in the New Orleans Bowl at Lafayette.
    Police said a fight broke out on a team bus in Lafayette late Saturday night and the driver pulled the vehicle over and summoned officers.
    Lafayette City Marshal Nickey Picard said a Lafayette police officer and a city marshal entered the bus and tried to restore order. Littleton allegedly pushed an officer, and then walked away while the officer tried to calm him down, Picard said.
    Littleton was booked into the Lafayette Parish Jail shortly after midnight Sunday and bonded out later Sunday. No one else was arrested. "We are aware of the situation with Chris Littleton and have conducted our own investigation and are continuing to do so," Roberts said.
    I'm glad they play tomorrow before they kill each other. I remember having fights in practice but never on the team bus.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Them Jonesboro boys is some kinda pysched up!

I wish they were playing the Tush Hogs from Fayettenam in that bowl!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Plus it beats sitting at home...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    They couldn't wait to get off the bus and take part in the "great food".

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Looked at it and I don't like the line, -16 to -17 USM. If it was -10 or less I'd play it.

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here

I think the line is about right. ASU is very weak. I'd be some shocked if the Indians are within the spread at the half.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

reeheeheeheeeheeally? If the line is about right why would you be shocked if they covered?

Just pickin. Maybe I will do a little somethin somethin with it. Ive got 26 minutes to figure it out!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    reeheeheeheeeheeally? If the line is about right why would you be shocked if they covered?

Just pickin. Maybe I will do a little somethin somethin with it. Ive got 26 minutes to figure it out!
    Alta, my brother's pop-up won't let me respond to your PM. BTW, everything went well today.

Alta, my brother's pop-up won't let me respond to your PM. BTW, everything went well today.
    Good to hear!

If you hold the CTRL button while you click on the link it may work...

Me no likey this game. Arkansas State can run the ball and USM has struggled against the run. Perhaps the Under...... Or myabe I'll be smart and leave it alone.

It really is a shame to watch USM stink it up while we sit at home.

+ Reply to Thread