+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ID not required

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: ID not required

Johnny, you might find this website interesting.

http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/...versity_9.html

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    What I have posted is proven and very well supported. It is not my opinion but scientific fact. Check it out.

Perhaps you can explain the origins of your fingernails if you don't like my explanation.
    Salty, something that is proven is fact...it simply is; there is no need for "support". Do you understand that you're making a claim that men have worked very hard to make for a very long time, but have been unable to. If it was fact, there would be no debate...give me a break Salty, you're losing credibility at an alarming rate.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Johnny, you might find this website interesting.

http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/...versity_9.html
    Evolutions ENTIRE agrument is based off fossil records.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdawg
    Is that a question about the Bible's account of the creation?

Do you have any questions about the Bible's account of the world's creation? I will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the Bible's account of the creation.

To answer your question though, FAITH just as much FAITH as you do about evolution.
    Sorry, TD, but I don't have any FAITH in evolution. The problem is that religion is irrational and you are trying to make it fit in an increasingly rational world.

No, I don't have any questions about the Biblical account of the world's origins. Just like I don't have any questions about other religions views on the world's origins. BTW, the devotees of the other religions believe that *their* version is the only correct one because they too have faith. So, faith really doesn't mean much to people outside their particular religion.

Science is not faith-based.

Evolutions ENTIRE agrument is based off fossil records.
    Not true.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Science is not faith-based.
    And, for the last time because you seem to refuse to understand, evolution and much of your "proof" isn't nearly as scientifically significant as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Salty, something that is proven is fact...it simply is; there is no need for "support". Do you understand that you're making a claim that men have worked very hard to make for a very long time, but have been unable to. If it was fact, there would be no debate...give me a break Salty, you're losing credibility at an alarming rate.
    There is a "debate" because evolution conflicts with certain religious beliefs.

Still waiting for you to tell me where your fingernails came from.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    And, for the last time because you seem to refuse to understand, evolution and much of your "proof" isn't nearly as scientifically significant as you think.
    Ok, what is scientifically significant then about the orgins of the world?

My fingernails came from my cuticle...duh. I can't give you scientific facts about the Biblical origins of the world because I wasn't their to observe it. Stick this in your pipe and smoke it...something can't evolve from nothing, thus, there was a starting point, evolution can't address this issue. Second, the second law of thermodynamics is in direct contrast to the entire theory of evolution. Things do not move toward order, they move to disorder. This is actually a law Salty, not merely a theory.

What is insignificant about the Theory of Evolution is it's supporting evidence. You've taken an answer, and built a question around it. Taking the posibility of creation out of the equation is like asking someone to answer what 2+2 is and restricting the answers to everything but 4. It's lunacy. Pick up a quantum physics journal one day Salty. Once you have a grasp of how complex the most minute things are, you'll understand the holes in evolution...but, I don't think you really want to understand. I think you want to be contrary and consider yourself as part of the intelligencia...have at it buddy. If you ever sit down and rationally go over your options, you'll begin to understand. I'm not saying to throw the theory of evolution away, teach it, I don't care. What I'm saying is, don't give me the reason for not teaching Creation is because it's not scientific. Evolution violates one of the most monumental laws of science...if that's not anti-scientific, I don't know what is. Equal time for intelligent design is all I ask.

"Evolution violates one of the most monumental laws of science...if that's not anti-scientific, I don't know what is. "

Johnny, care to put some meat on these bones?

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

1- The law of casulality, that no effect can be greater than its cause. This is basic in ALL scientific investigation and human expierence.

2 - Laws of thermodynamics
    1st Law - No matter/energy is being created or destroyed.
    2nd Law - All matter/energy is proceeding irreveresibly toward ultimate equilibrium and cessation of all processes. Other words time (therefore matter/energy/time universe) had a beginning. Since we are marching towards our death.

The 2nd law proves there was a beginning.....since we have not seen the eventual death of the universe. So it proves there was a creation and not an evolution.

Scienfic law tells us the universe must have been created, but the First Law of thermodynamics precludes the possibility of its SELF-CREATION......aka evolution.
    Here's some meat!

Here's some meat!
    Or try www.answersingenesis.org

Here's some meat!
    TD, the 1st and 2nd Laws of thermodynamics applies to closed physical systems. They do NOT apply to open biological systems. So your argument is not valid.

The origin of the universe is an entirely different matter than the evolution of life here on the planet Earth. Assuming that the Christian God created the universe, that does not preclude the possibility that He allow evolution of life on planet Earth to take place.

:icon_wink

Okay Salty, explain where it all began.

+ Reply to Thread