+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAVORITE BOWL, SO FAR

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

FAVORITE BOWL, SO FAR

Which bowl game have you enjoyed watching the most, to date ??

Also, which is your favorite bowl team to watch in action, to date ??

Me, best game to watch, up 'til now, was Nevada vs. Central Florida.

Gotta pick NAVY as my "most entertaining" team to watch, in action, so far, on the field.

jmo

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: FAVORITE BOWL, SO FAR

Nad, my selections are the same as yours-----so far.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Mine are Nevada vs Central Florida

Second I hate to say it

DeAngelo Williams (AKA Memphis)

I didn't see the Navy game

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz

I didn't see the Navy game
    Too Bad, U missed a treat.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG
    Nad, my selections are the same as yours-----so far.
    BUZDAWG, I'm thinking I'm starting to like you.

Pls, let's both us stay off the "politics" board for a while.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

The Nevada v. UCF matchup was a great football game, no matter what you think about the respective conferences. It's also the only one I have seen so far, but based on the scores I can't imagine any of the others so far being nearly so compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    .... I can't imagine any of the others .... being nearly so compelling.
    Duh. Stay Tuned.

jmo

( "compelling"; such a nice choice of words. jmo )

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

While we're on the subject, do you guys think the UT-USC game is going to be a sludge match or a blood bath?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

My favorite bowl team to watch so far has been NEVADA!! I was amazed by Ault's PISTOL offense. I've never seen anything like it. The QB was in a 4 yard shotgun with the RB 7 yards deep directly behind the QB. The RB was almost hidden and you never knew which way he was gonna run. They could almost run playaction on every play. I wish I could have watched our game against them on TV instead of listening to it on radio.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

My favorite game by far has been Nevada vs UCF. I did get a littel peeved at Nevada when they went up by 10 late in the game and then "tried to keep from losing".
    Go Tech!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    While we're on the subject, do you guys think the UT-USC game is going to be a sludge match or a blood bath?
    I think it will be a good game, and I hope UT wins so ESPN can get off of USC's nuts. This year's USC team isnt as good as last year's team, they dont have the D like they did last year. This comparison crap they are diong to the 1955 Sooners, etc. is absolute horse crap. You cant compare teams then to teams now. All you can look at is relative dominance. That Sooner team outscored their opponents 385-60, USC nearly had 60 hung on them in one game. It is so ridiculous what eSPN is diong and it is a slap in the face to Texas. I hope those UT boys come out pumped and whip the dawg shit out of USC.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    I think it will be a good game, and I hope UT wins so ESPN can get off of USC's nuts. This year's USC team isnt as good as last year's team, they dont have the D like they did last year. This comparison crap they are diong to the 1955 Sooners, etc. is absolute horse crap. You cant compare teams then to teams now. All you can look at is relative dominance. That Sooner team outscored their opponents 385-60, USC nearly had 60 hung on them in one game. It is so ridiculous what eSPN is diong and it is a slap in the face to Texas. I hope those UT boys come out pumped and whip the dawg shit out of USC.
    USC will cover the spread, and then some.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    USC will cover the spread, and then some.
    Ahhh, GLM the consumate bandwagoneer. Doubt it, it will be a high scoring affair with USC's shitty D. I am calling 42-35 UT, hook em horns. That way GLM and ESPN can quit their yammering abuot a team that isnt even as good as last year's USC team.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Ahhh, GLM the consumate bandwagoneer. Doubt it, it will be a high scoring affair with USC's shitty D. I am calling 42-35 UT, hook em horns. That way GLM and ESPN can quit their yammering abuot a team that isnt even as good as last year's USC team.
    I bet you picked Oklahoma last year too didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    I bet you picked Oklahoma last year too didn't you?
    No, I knew USC would win that one. As I said, that team was much better than this year's team. I think they have weakened some and UT has strengthened some. It will be a good game and I hope UT wins it to shut up all of the people riding on USC's bandwagon.

+ Reply to Thread